Hunter Insta Aimed

Cool fix for ranged hunters. Now they put me in a trap and I die in 2 GCDs. Two aimed shots in 3 seconds. You must nerf the hunters otherwise everyone will leave the game!

I’m sure your opinion has been noted by Blizzard

2 Likes

teh na trollz already here P

1 Like

Maybe you should equip your PvP trinket, ahh and also press it.

Could be worse, it could have been a double chimaera.

2 Likes

Ahh ye i crittied 2.2k yesterday with bersek :smiley:

For every OP burst fiesta in this game, THATS the one you chose? Which isnt even live yet :rofl:

Cant you see he is from the future, trust him dude.

I can do the same to you as a destro warlock.

Skill Issue

well u can hunters can t cause patch not live

They can, just not exactly the same way OP describes

My hunter doesnt have this yet. It lvl 50 or something?

No. Hunter tuning isnt live yet. everything else is live

They probably thought this is the plan!

then someone said but wait… we didnt think about Lock and load Sir! … it will give them 3 Aimed Shots with no CD!

ah… Pause the Hunter update! we need to nerf them again! God dam these hunters being so OP

I like how hunter-cryers crying even before update… to have instant aimed shot he should stay in place for 5 seconds still, to have it twice in a row he should proc Lock and Load, to have it three in a row he should proc Lock and Load again. It’s like easiest target to kill ever possible in this game, without any save abilities. Glass cannon by definition. You can kill it by two priest’ dots, maybe even one.

i dont think anybody cares about aimshot i just use chimera instead it also ignores armor since its nature dmg :stuck_out_tongue:

wait maybe i shouldnt make that info public xD