Hunter looking for a guild

Hey guys, I’m currently looking for a semi-hardcore or hardcore guild. I’m gonna play dwarf hunter.

I’ve never played on the “real” vanilla only on private servers, I’ve done everything until AQ 40 and was part of the BWL speedrun (32 min) on that famous private server. My plans in classic are to clean every single raids with an experienced team that know what to do and having fun obviously.

My disponibility depend on yours, but I’m student and need to learn a lot so night time raid are good for me. If you have some questions about me just type it in this topic I’ll answer quickly. Thanks !

Hey there Stalvat! ill link you to our recruitment post and you can let me know what you think ^^.

Hey to be honest I was hyped when I saw your post until I realize it was a PvE server. I’m looking for a PvP server. By the way you guys seems to have a great project and I hope it will go well. Good luck ! :smiley:

ah no problem at all ^^ good luck finding a guild! let me know how you get on :smiley:

Hey Stalvat, are you totally set on going Alliance? :wink:

Hey!

Me and a group of 17 friends are making a semi-hardcore guild on Firemaw
Raiding days : Tue/we/su(optional) 19h30 server time.

if you want to add me on discord! Vxtra#9457

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.