Hunter looking for guild

Hello, looking for a raid guild for the new Raid coming up, im up to date on my character (415 ilvl) with some decent exp. prefer a semi-casual group. heroic/mythic content.
would be great if the guild is on horde/ tarren mill.

I’m quite flexible with dates, but starting maybe 8-9pm server time so a bit later.

for more info add my Btag @ AshyBoy#2285

Hi Grenrah … I’d recommend at least putting a few details on here about what you’re looking for. Personally, when I’m looking through these forums to see if there’s anyone who might be suitable for our guild, if I see something like that where there’s no information and just a “contact me” … then I tend to move on. I spend enough time on admin as it is, without chasing someone who might be wholly unsuitable.

Try giving details like whether you’d be happy to switch realm/faction, what sort of raiding guild you’re looking for (Casual/Semi-Casual/Hardcore), what sort of raiding (Normal, Heroic, Mythic), WHEN you can raid … days, times (in server time), etc.

Having looked at your profile … I’ve immediately jumped to some conclusions. But they may not be correct, so you need to be more specific.

heya gren
blazed redemption are looking for raiders for 8.2
check out LFM raiders Blazed Redemption Tarren Mill for more info on us and grab me in game if u need/wanna chat

Anyone out there?