Hunter low dps

Your “plateau” as a BM hunter was when they were completely broken because you didn’t even have to care about managing your resources. That’s all I’m saying.

And your point being? Continuing this personal attack against me? You’re all like a swarm of midges trying to pick apart my logs rather than discuss the issue - poor hunter performance in terms of DPS and their survivability.

I haven’t even checked your logs and I don’t care to but ok.

Well you very quickly jumped aboard the bandwagon with little information. How does that feel for you? Happy about that?

You’re the one that referenced Eternal Palace.

You’re the one that mentioned BFA performance in your post.

I simply inferred from what you wrote that you were playing BFA at the time, from your post.

I also played a BM hunter in BFA and they were ridiculously strong. They should have been nerfed sooner than they were.

Why though? Why did you feel the need to do that big man? Did you think it would be cool?

It’s ridiculous to compare classes in the present to the time they were the strongest in the past.

Different classes have been completely busted at several points in the history of WoW and they shouldn’t have been allowed to be in the first place. You shouldn’t be comparing present-time classes to those points in time.

I wasn’t, I was trying to defend myself against people who were attacking my logs and trying to silence me because my performance isn’t in the top 1% rather than discuss the actual issue at hand. Seriously, talking with you people makes my head spin.

One of which being Nyalotha BM hunter.

My name is Souldefiler. Pleased to meet you.

As for Dejacalling you rude names, I’ve yet to see Deja call you a “git” or an “idiot”.

If I am wrong kindly link where they did.

Is he your best friend? He’s been rude, might not have used those words, but they are no less than he deserves for his attitude.

No he is not my best friend. He is someone I occasionally agree with. There are a few posters I would consider “friends” one in particular I have a rapport with much to other posters annoyance but they are my friends outside of the forums also which I consider more to be friends. Deja I do not know outside of the forums (which he is probably thankful for) but he is someone who I respect from reading his posts.

I dont always agree with him but he still remains someone I respect.

And he certainly does not need me to stand up for him, he is more than capable of looking after himself.

I’m merely asking you to tone it down, you’ve already had one post flagged.

He was nothing but helpful, the problem as I see it (and you will disagree) is how the advice was taken, not how it was given.

You asked for help, again, imagine he is coming from an altrustic place, all you’re doing is crapping on him (how dare he! He’s just doing it to look down on me!)

I linked the statistics for all levels of play in the heroic raid, from average to top. MM is more than holding its own. It had nothing to do with “your” logs.

Look at how you’re attacking literally everyone disagreeing with you. Someone dared to say BM was strong in the past and you called that a “personal attack”. Get over yourself, learn to look at things objectively.

I currently live in Scotland (I think you mentioned once you do). We could be besties if you agree that Iron Bru is evil and should be purged from the planet.

Thats a declaration of war, be grateful im in Florida for three weeks

but will be home soon.

I’ve been banned from this forum more times than you’ve probably had hot dinners. It’s a particularly oversensitive place. So it doesn’t scare me, means I’ve got a good excuse not to have to deal with you lot :smiley:

Lol…

Dude…

Never mind.

Irn* /char

Not a Scot but equally baffled by those who enjoy the flavour of licking rusty nails.

1 Like

If I wanted help (and in the past I have) I will go to Trueshot Lodge, the Discord, and solicit it. What happened was he tried to pick apart my performance as the source of my problems. Whereas I am trying to deal with other factors here. Besides, as I have said, me and MM don’t necessarily agree with one another, dunno why, I never do well with it but I quite enjoy playing it for some reason. Until then it doesn’t seem to work any more.

Scratches Ellipsis into letters of Fire and Sword with a bloody nail