Hunter main

Hi.Worth to main hunter for long time? I mean i dont like to switch class,i want only 1 main class. Ty. Or is better to main healer/tank?

1 Like

I mean Hunter is the only class that matters seeing as every other class was created to provide support for us. :grin:

Not being able to heal or tank puts you at a disadvantage if you want to pug keys (and raid, but to a lesser extent). But if you don’t want to heal or tank, you’re not going to have fun doing it.

Play what you want to play, and find ways to work around any disadvantages, like running your own key or making friends to play with.

you just have to be ready to be mocked for choosing hunter.
And be ready to get nerfed because you can get lucky and outrank others in dps and people start complaining to blizzard.
And then nerfed so far down that for a whole season you can’t get into m+ because your dps has become too low.
And can you handle the fact that you have armor like paper, and are the first to die because you have no options like migrating damage.
Well then bm hunter is just your choice

1 Like

which dps is better to main? Have mitigation and always is good for m+ or raid?

Unless you are in a guild that raids and/or does Mythic +, my guess is that you won’t find groups as Hunter, not because they aren’t viable but because they aren’t meta and the community in their finite wisdom only select what wowhead or Icy Veins recommends as the top specs for that content.

1 Like

Depends on what you look for in a class.

Hunter is a fun class, if you don’t mind the no healing, and constantly needing to use utility to survive.

If you PvP, then Hunter defensives are annoying since they take 3min to get off CD again. :sweat_smile: But in return, you have high burst dmg… so it’s a “kill them quickly or die” type gameplay. In return, Hunter does have some of the most fun PvP utility for 1v1 situations…

If you PvE, then forget everything I just said, since your pet will do all the tanking.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.