Hunter mechanical pet bug

I have a hunter, and have learned the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix to tame mechanical pets, yet, when I try to tame any mechanical beast, it wont let me tame it. I just says ‘‘You do not know how to tame or obtain lore about mechs’’ and I have tried to research it everywhere and can’t find anything about this. I even tried to buy the Imprint again, but i says ‘‘already known’’ but it wont work… Please, help me.

Like animals, not all mechs can be tamed. Which one are you trying to tame?

First Guardian of Kalliope. A mechanical beast on Bastion, it says it’s tameable and i have read that other people already tamed it… So i dont get it

Just checking, you have engaged the pet before trying to train it and are BM, and are Kyrian? And you need to be on the quest You Go First.

This is from wowhead.

If you are not Kyrian you can get a Kyrian friend to lead these mecha-cats outside. They need to be outside of the door before you can target and tame them.

It’s not an easy thing to tame.

I have tried tame it out of combat and while in combat, i’am BM Hunter and have learned how to tame mechanical pets with mecha-bond imprint. I’am not Kyrian, but i’am on the quest You Go First.

I can’t see any reason why i can’t tame it, i’ve tried every possible thing, i guess there must be a bug or something. It’s so frustrating

That looks like the reason. At least according to the wowhead posts I linked, did you read them?

I got the same problem, learned the mecha bond and went to tame ‘friender’. Didn’t have the skill

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.