Hunter newbie looking for guild (Silvermoon)

Hi, as I said, Im pretty new to WoW, I allready figured some things out but some are still new to me.
I play marksman Hunter becuase I like the rotation and ranged weapons, but can change the playstyle if needed.
What Im looking for is an active guild with players that could teatch me a thing or two and give some advice. (No mass invite guilds)
What I would give back is friendly attitude, asctive playing and interest in helping if help is needed.

I have Discord and TS

If you’re up for a realm transfer, who cares on Hellfire could be a good fit for you. (At lvl 34, you’d soon catch that back up if you rerolled). We’re a fairly small guild, which means we’re all friends… I literally just jumped on a moment ago to help a guildie out with a trio of quest mobs he couldn’t get down lol, so yea, we’re a helpful bunch :smiley:
Feel free to add me mumm#2233 if it’s something you might be interested in, we can chat and ask any questions you have and all that :slight_smile:

is hellfire well populated? Silvermoon is fine although I expected more pop, but its really boring for me playing on low pop servers (experienced it on private servers).
Otherwise I would add you today evening :slight_smile:

Hi Succmy - Only Fools with Horses are a friendly, welcoming social guild on Silvermoon - check out our recruitment thread Alliance Silvermoon-Only Fools With Horses and perhaps have a chat with one of our officers? I’m away for the next couple of days with no in-game access but someone should be able to assist!

Hellfire’s classed as High pop I believe. You don’t really notice it much these days with cross-realm play I don’t think. There’s always heaps of people around for world bosses and such (unless it’s like 3am!). Add me later and we’ll have a chat and see what you think :slight_smile: