Hunter Pet AI

Hello,

When are hunter pets going to be fixed to stop them getting stuck randomly? I notice it a lot in Oribos and also in arenas.

Arena is very annoying because when they get stuck in the starting area there is no way to get them back moving. Can’t dismiss pet to be able to resummon as dismiss pet isn’t allowed in arena so its an annoying (allbeit small) damage loss with nothing you can do about it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this Blizz, much appreciated!

1 Like

Technical support have nothing to do with bugs, or feedback. As such they don’t KNOW when or even if somethings “going to be fixed”, because they don’t even know if its actually a bug or working as intended.

Bugs and feedback are sent from within the game.

Righto Trovlak thanks for setting me straight. I’ll relay that back to the support person who told me to post it here and set them straight as well!

LOL, when they tell you to post on the forums, they are just trying to get rid of you because you’re asking things outside of their scope.

Because GM’s don’t take feedback or bug reports either.

You need to use the bug report or feedback tool from the support menu.

This has been a thing since the very start of the game. It has gotten worse over time, mostly because there are more things to get stuck on, in the world.

But in short, when is it getting fixed? Sadly, not any time soon is the most likely answer.

1 Like

ye its annoying when i play my bm hunter, also pet comand macro to move pet to locations are sometimes unresponsive.

I dismiss the pet before the arena starts and summon it again a couple of seconds before it starts.

1 Like

Yeah I have resorted to doing this as well, very frustrating but is what it is I guess :frowning:

oh i love it when pet randomly floats in air hitting boss telepaticly :rofl:

At least it’s hitting the boss. There were so many times in the past where pet could not reach it :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.