Hunter pet's are always hungry!

With pre-patch npc models like vendors and guards have been modified in such way that now they turn head when someone is walking by ,which is indeed a nice upgrade.

It seems hunter pet’s received same "upgrade " so instead of looking forward to spot danger or whatever ,now they stare at owner all the time like they are hungry or something.

I don’t know about you guys ,but it looks rather silly to me.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, you are a giant walking talking steak.

15 Likes

I genuinely laughed. Tauren are such a stupid race :joy:

2 Likes

They’re not hungry at their owners if you’re a gnome or dwarf or blood elf. :drooling_face: :hamburger:

1 Like

Maybe they’re looking at you and waiting for your next command?

1 Like

huh…that is a really weird change to make.
Ive tested it on a few on my hunters and its not every pet. The common ones like cats, wolves, bears, owls, etc turn their heads but some of the newer or rarer ones dont (quilin, rays, rams, devilsaurs for eg).

Strangely my undead hunter has 2 of the new boney devil dog models and one turns its head whilst the other doesnt! :confused:

2 Likes

Ikr !
This image shows it better.

Rather silly.

Cant be any sillier than my Gnome disc priest who visited Norwington Estate and after a lag filled hour came away with constant musical notes floating out of his head. Its not the worst bug I can think of, if it indeed is one and I’ll miss those notes should they be removed :laughing:

They are looking at you lovingly!!!

1 Like

I see two wolves and some juicy beef between them, who wouldn’t look?

1 Like

Nw they will just eat your corpse after u fail pvp . pve

1 Like

incredible… i barely see the moobs i need to shoot down and you guys notice that your pets have their heads slightly moved?

1 Like

OK it seems i made mistake by wrapping post with bit of humor :roll_eyes:
I’ve should create angry complain post.

no! i really appreciated it. it was somethin new :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it too! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.