Hunter proffesion

Hello its been a year havent played i came back created hunter started to level up was planning to choose herbalism and engineer profession are these worth it as herbalism i want to bandage my self and i seen alot of people been saying to go as engineer any suggestion i will be doing alot of pve but aswell will be going to pvp a bit

Welcome back!

Only a year? Then things haven’t changed much. Sadly, the devs are still stamping a boot on the face of professions, and there is not a great deal of value in them any more.

You don’t need to get your skill up anymore either. You can just start Shadowlands professions at skill 1, with no prior experience, so choosing in advance won’t help you; best keep an eye out for the latest news, and choose your professions when you first get to Oribos.

If you enjoy being out in the world, Herbalism is always a solid bet for gold earning, especially in the early days of an expansion when everyone is looking to min-max their early progression with flasks and pots.

Bandages are created by Tailoring now, since the devs have attained their goal of removing the whole profession of First-Aid, so if you want to bandage yourself, you can just buy them.

I haven’t heard anyone suggesting Engineering, since it is even more limited than the gear-crafting professions. Here is a guide to what is in Shadowlands Engineering: Tailoring, Blacksmithing, and Leatherworking

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.