Hunter set look

It looks quite nice on a Worgen due to the unstraight posture (might be the same on Orcs). It just matched the Bird-Look.

Season 2 Set overall has the best aesthetics, the set overall looks good and the shoulder is amazing. Since we can choose one shoulder on each side we can become creative with it.

^ this is my current set with season 2 shoulders. I have two more with red and blue shoulders from season 2 set if anyone is interested.

If you vote season 1 please reconsider, the set is just awful and not one single piece goes with any different mog.

3 Likes

Yeah, the leather feels like a more logical type of armour for the hunter, but I don’t think it ever will be implemented

You can tranmog if you want those ugly looks, Personally, I prefer the Season 1 stuff to the ones you mentioned, so your opinion is not at all representative of what the hunters think…

With the s2 stuff we look like rogues, and the s3 stuff has a horrible helmet that doesn’t go with the rest at all. Shame on that helmet!

You are not even playing your hunter…

please just give us a set that looks better than total garbage, all of our sets have sucked for a long time now. They never look like they are actually made for a hunter.

2 Likes

Noooo please dont make the same as in SL seasons. Dont rework it. Create new ones.

Make sets like in Castle Narithria or before that time.

Agreed. Shaman mail sets match shamanism.
The black temple demon PvP recolour and the mythic BlackRock foundry are the only ones that feel like a hunter set.
Definitely need some fresh blood working on it

A clear thing. The Season 2 Set is by far the best in this selection. It fits to the hunter class and is without any ugly and superfluous bling-bling and effects.

2 Likes

no we dont lol no rogue set has bear feet and a massive dragon on its shoulder. Also all of the helmets look horrible lmao, but atleast s2 had one of the best chest pieces, good hands, feet, belts and shoulders. S3 had the best shoulders we’ve had in a while great boots and belt, ok legs and chest.

S1 looks awful overall, and you cant use any of it to go with anything, even the chest which has a nice look doesnt colour match with any other piece of gear.

1 Like

I’m a believer that tier sets should be themed after the class, not the raid. S2 > S3 > S1

4 Likes

Omg vote Season 2…

none of them are great. i’d really like future sets to feature actual chainmail detailing and be more combat ready, as opposed to various animal heads slapped onto a leather bodysuit covered in rocks, bones, or scales. however, s1 probably looked the best - if nothing else it has a funny dragon head.

When it comes to Hunter sets, we get done dirty, it’s a part of being Mail. But Season 1’s set has to of been the best we’ve had in YEARS, it’s by far the best of the Vault of the Incarnate sets, when I first fully collected the Heroic set I felt nothing but joy wearing it, the sets got worse as time went on sadly.

2 Likes

S1 or s3. Didnt like s2 too much.

1 Like

More and more I understand why everybody says, hunters are stupid…
Look at these votes! AND on the votes for the T-Set-Bonus…
I just can’t understand… All hope is gone… -.-"

1 Like

I’m hoping for season 2. Even if it isn’t I’ll continue to transmog to season 2.

1 Like

Great the worst transmog we have had in years won. Like seriously guys does anyone see any other hunter use any parts of that mog? Becuae i dont, becuase its a bad mog. Idk whats wrong with people. They never should have left this to a vote.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.