Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 /Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 /Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 /Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

2 Likes

*In my opinion S1 mog was the best of them all (even though its not that great mog) I really hope it can become a cool mog if blizzard devs take the time to rework it good.

*S2 I didnt like this mog. I really hate shoulders with 1 dragon, should of been 2 dragons at each side. Head looks like a veil religious women use. And the chest was bad aswell since it has a scarf on it? Like why?..

*S3 mog is very bad looking, only the shoulders are good looking.

I’ll vote for S1 mog look.

5 Likes

Unfortunately hunters sets are always ugly. Nothing to choose.
Blizzard, we are archers, not some kind of demons.

31 Likes

I chose set 3, but to be honest I like none of them.

For me personally most of the current hunter’s sets available in the game feel like they were made for some sort of a warrior or a knight.

We are hunters. I would like my set to represent that. We adopt and hunt animals. We are hiding in the forests and install traps. We carry ammo and use our deadly ranged weapons to kill target from the far.

In my opinion there are only few in game sets that represent that, the rest is just a garbage made for a tickbox.

My real vote would for for these ( unfortunately a few ) PVP sets:

• Season 2 Merciless Gladiator’s Pursuit
• Season 3 Vengeful Gladiator’s Pursuit
• Season 9 Vicious Gladiator’s Pursuit
• Season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Pursuit
• Season 13 Tyrannical Gladiator’s Pursuit

I really hope that Blizzard will reimagine the hunter sets. Look at the warlocks or paladins for example. When you look at their sets you can tell right away which class is in front of you.

4 Likes

1st season. 2&3rd didn’t made any sense, at least 1st was an elemental one and fitted for 1st season plot.

2 Likes

I’m optimistic that my favorite armor emerges victorious; envisioning how fabulous it would look in a different shade!

I share the opinion of my hunter brothers. Most Sets do not represent the Hunter Class well. I would like to see more Sets like the Dark Ranger Set or the Savage Hunt T18 Set from Warlords of Draenor! Beside that, the current Set ist my Favorite. Also a Quiver should be more often available.

10 Likes

id say Hunters should get Leather armor as it would be easier to make an good Hunter fit then.

1 Like

S1 is the least ugly one, and also one I’ve not completed.

Other than that, I’m still mogging my trusty vanilla Amani (red) set, it’s just the best.

3 Likes

Can we vote for someone else to design the hunter transmogs please, this is so depressing

6 Likes

This is also a good idea. Let Hunters also use Leather Transmogs. This would enable us to create much more suitable Sets.

2 Likes

Hunter Sets

3 Likes

None of them are good, please please please please let hunters transmog leather like many said, we are not supposed to have massive shoulders, gloves or boots.

4 Likes

Anything other than tier 3.

1 Like

I too agree that most hunter sets don’t fit the class fantasy. The shoulders sometimes are okish (at least they look fancy & bling bling).

If I have to chose between 1-3 I d’ probably go for 2… or 3 only because of the shoulders. At least they somewhat fit the fantasy of being a dragon hunter (not really fitting the DF story though).

What I really hope for is a hunter set that fits the class fantasy as others already said.

1 Like

My Favorite ist Season 2. The Rest is ugly in my Eyes:)

2 Likes

I vote that they stop letting the intern design the looks of the hunter sets.

1 Like

s2 or s3 are the only correct choices. None of the sets where good as total sets but atleast these sets had usable pieces. S1 set looks terrible and has no pieces that go with anything. Please guys dont vote for that awful set.

5 Likes

None they are all ugly as always from what 30 tier sets there is like 1 set that actually looks something that a hunter would wear other sets are more like full body suits made by buffalo bill or look like questing gear compared to any other class in the game.

It takes literally 5 seconds to google what IRL hunters look like and then go and expand from that a little bit and when i googled it i saw zero hunters wearing a bucket as a helmet or gigantic elephant heads as shoulders with led lights.

After almost 20 years they should just give up and give us that because the person who designs Hunter sets seems to be some pissed out vegan who hates even the idea of a Hunter.