Hunter survivability

Just wanna know if we actually have armor on? Because for some reason im taking way more damage as a mail user over cloth and leather users where they barely drop hp and me who even gets forced to use Tenacity pets to get Survival of the fittest still drop to like 20-30% hp and its just honestly a annoying aspect to deal with

2 Likes

that is how it is, specialy in dungeons and raids, hunters take way more dmg than cloth classes, it used to be better when spiritbeasts heal actualy healed you, but it got nerfed but survivability didnt get buffed.

Yep, we are paper hunters.
I was going to stack versa, some avoidance, etc, but naah.

Armour means nothing in dungeons if you are not taking specific things or melee white swings from mobs.
Most attacks that will hit you as a dps player are not physical but magical in nature.
A cloth user or a plate user has no meaning for that.

You then have on top of that, that right now some of the tankiest cloth users in probably wows history.
And on top of that hunter has no defensive abilities that can be relied on to work often enough to be really useful.

i hate this as a hunter taking like 10-20% more damage from aoer in raids than any other class

yeah dreadlords as hunter is a pure pain, once you used your turtle you are a sitting duck pretty much.

Hunters are incredibly fragile. Base defense is pretty much none excisting.

1 Like

Did you try repairing your gear? :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Armor type in WoW is pretty much cosmetic sadly :neutral_face: It takes away from class feel.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.