Hunters are doing way way way too much damage

your entire class do giga burst with multiple stuns freedom and bubble while still doing way to much dmg

i mean a dmg nerf in pvp is due to paladins just like to shamans

Rogues and warlocks disagree

Rogues and warlocks can be tanks
The only role hunters can take on is DD, so please at least let one of our specs be good at the only thing we can do

1 Like

It can be good without being the strongest dps

1 Like

Or it can be good while being the strongest DPS
It is illogical for another class to be better at the only thing you do while also being able to do something else

1 Like

Hunters will shoot you from 40yd, meathook is 30 yd.
Hunters will instant shot aimed shot and crit you 2k through plate.

You will be dead and/or slowed by the time you reach 35 yds.

How can hunters do execute damage from 40yd away without cast and no noticable resource cost?
Mages throw all their mana with cd
Warriors throw all their rage and need aura proc
Hunters use 1% of their mana 
 with a few seconds cd

2 Likes

Did you actually mention warriors and pvp? Didn’t even know that was a thing in sod
 what class loses to them agian?

welcome to 2024 where PvE devs decide which classes get nerfed and which are still allowed to roam completely unnerfed throughout any phase.

1 Like

Go ahead, nerf Hunters, none of us care, we played a terrible DPS class with an unbelievable amount of buggy, awkward features for years.

We don’t care about being weak again.

But at least have some credibility and acknowledge that once the class gets nerfed into the ground, it should at least get some utility for the sole purpose that everyone plays WoW for
 fun.

1 Like

It is actually 35 yards. And pls show me how to “ice trap” a moving player from that distance. Only if you get really lucky.

Only after standing still for 5 secs.

Maybe because they can’t do dmg on a short range?

not as simple as just nerfing explosive trap, doing that will demolish our damage in pve, mc isnt even out yet and we wont be top dog in pve damage but yet you want to nerf our damage because of AV

take a healer with you and your fine.

ive had loads of classes insta gib me when they are on top of me and theres nothing i can do, not like hunters are the only class that can 3 bang people to a gy in a bg, stop moaning.

hunters spawkilling ppl in AV with just 2 traps at every graveyard and it’s still not nerfed to oblivion :joy:

1 Like

People are now stacking up fire resistance gear for MC, which will significantly reduce damage from explosive traps. (if not resisted completly)

yeah just use your stat-gimping FR gear in bg because hunters exist. :clown_face:

1 Like

What are you talking about. Ppl will use T1 set in BGs anyway, because its simply better than currently available pvp set.

T1 is good gear.
FR gear is not good gear as it sacrifices stats for FR.

don’t sit there and tell me T1 gear is “FR gear”, that would make you a bozo.

also lets just take your advice; yeah ok simply get literally BIS gear and you can deal with hunter traps. :clown_face:

same ridiculous notion.
pure hunter brain.

1 Like

Yep, if you want to deal with BiS geared hunter you need to have BiS gear
 I can’t see problem here.

dont need to be a bis geared hunter to have a broken trap that does 1600+ dmg.

This has to be a troll post, you’d need to be insane to wear resist gear in pvp.