Hunters need serius nerff

mm hunt is disgusting idk meaby more than sub rog

3 Likes

Learn English

1 Like

I think this is the same guy who complaint about Russian premades and cr8 10 posts a day.

your class giving us stroke

1 Like

I wonder whats your main class/spec ? :slight_smile:
How about you write with your main instead of hiding with your Level 40 Rogue, if you want to talk about Class Balance.

And if that Rogue is your main then you have no right to talk about balance, since Rogue is by far the most broken Class in the Game since the beginning of WoW Launch. And Low Level PvP is the biggest joke in the Game and Blizzard will never Buff/Nerf Characters because of Low Level PvP.

I get muted for expressing my honest feelings, but this kind of thing goes unchecked?

The OP has a point, hunters are disgusting. I played on warlock, the second I took flag, an arrow hit me. What the, most of my HP was just… gone. Didn’t have time to even gasp when the second arrow killed me.

Two-shotted by a hunter. If that isn’t a clear sign of NEEDS A NERF ASAP, I don’t know what is!

2 Likes

MM is only broken in BG. And a lot of Classes can 1-Shot right now. Firemage can 100-0 faster than a MM Hunter. MM Hunter can only 100-0, if we Crit, while Fire Mage has Combustion and can always 100-0.

I will call it right now in High Rated Arena, people will play Survival instead of MM.

I find it funny how people whos highest rating in Arena/BG is 1550, wants to talk about Balance and nerfs, while they have no clue about PvP.

If MM Hunter is overperforming in Rated Arena/Rated BG, sure nerf it. But what we are seeing is only skirmish and mostly PvE Players who are complaining.

2 Likes

if this game ment to be fun then hunt and rog need to be nerffed asp, there are meny classes who need tunnig but these 2 ruinnig this game

its funny how fotom hunt who get his 2k achi in prepatch talkin about balance.
Im sure you were playing with sub rog

Planet of the apes :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.