Hunter's ok if Kill Shot gets removed on next expansion?

The strong thing about hunters is the low cd CC you’re able to dish out anyway hunter was relatively bad almost every season and recent expac compared to most other classes LOW down on the class representation charts for pvp me playing survival i need to struggle vs shamans who dont know how to press grounding totem and warriors that cant find their spell reflect button or intervene buttons and i still loose, half the classes in the game are broken in some way, at this point it feels like its about who can parce the most damage anyway crying about it on forums isnt gonna do anything because they dont care

Without bashing too much what you said here, hunter trapping became easier than 2-3 expansions a go. You don’t need to plan your traps as much you needed back in the early days. Your pet stuns into a trap and low cd also makes cc as hunter more easier than ever. Grounding totem does nothing against a hunter who first go into the totem and then petstuns into a trap. It’s not a skill issue, it’s how easy it is.

1 Like

Hunter wont ever be “OK” if craven stratagem exist…also the fd honor talent.

1 Like

When did one minute become “low cc cd”?

So are you going to forget season 1 shadowlands with pet stun + trap + fear chain cc you still couldnt kill anyone if you didnt play marksman, Also if you pet stun into a trap a demon hunter can reverse magic it a warrior can reflect it a warlock can use his imp to break it list goes on etc its really about a matter of how good the players you vs are and clearly you didnt play hunter seeing how clueless you are and i took a little look and saw that you were stuck in 1800 with 2400 exp no wonder, the reality is yes hunters flayed shot or feign death may be arguably broken but its not really close to some othe classes once again take a look at the class representation charts and the skill ceiling of survival hunter which im pretty sure is the only spec in the top 100 being about 5 of them

you must have played a different hunter class then lol
hunter was always insane in 2s in the last years and jungle in 3s was always top tier

This conversation ends here with you mr hunter. When we talk about xp, i can see with quick check that you haven’t got even near 2.4k on that account but on this season you got into a duelist? Why didn’t you play on season 2? Hunter is clearly broken in pvp and even you mentioned it here^^

i have gotten higher rating with hunter, my friend you are stuck at 1800 with all ur chars being low max exp except shaman which you clearly bought a boost from being 2.4 and now 1.8 stuck in 1000 games i think anyone is allowed to have an opinion except boosted people who didnt play the class just learn to press your grounding totem

I haven’t bought a boost to my shaman. Since you lack of knowledge, stick with hunter and FD out of this conversation. Especially hunter’s are good now and rating what you get atm is not catered for your skill.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.