Hunter's ok if Kill Shot gets removed on next expansion?

What do you forest dwellers think about this?

1 Like

For sure before sl they didn’t get it and hunter was good.

Let’s be honest the issue rn isn’t kills hot itself but venthyr thing that makes them able to use it anytime it proc and not at 20%hp like it should be.

4 Likes

Kill shot is fine, venthyr proc is overwhelming for sv and bm. Just nerf dmg above 20% or nerf remove bonus dmg added to the proc.

So you don’t want anything special into rotation than Kill Shot?

forest dwellers

Kill Shot is totally fine and one of the most balanced finishers.

The big problem right now is how retardedly OP Flayed Shot (Venthyr covenant ability) is

Kill shot should stay, it’s a fun button to press.

3 Likes

We need kill shot to clap adhd fury warriors.

7 Likes

Fury and dh need more zug

When I play SV and the fury calls me “hunter brain” :rofl:

4 Likes

What about warrior dh pressing 3 buttons without setup or thought and still outdamaging the pvp is a joke overalll

2 Likes

We think that you lack basic understanding about hunters this expansion if you think “Kill shot” is even close to be the reason hunters are strong in 2s.

If you said “Hunter’s ok if Flayed Shot gets removed on next expansion?” then the answer would be “yes, its already happening and yes, we are fine with it”.

Wouldn’t be so sure it is getting removed. When they showed the druid new talent tree for DF, it had convoke in the last row, so I bet they are gonna put something from SL for hunters as well.

Personally, I hope it is Resonating Arrow. Hunters haven’t had such a unique and flavoursome ability in years.

Wish I could use soul reaper whenever I wanted. Execute procs above 20-30% health are so common for everyone it seems.

What is the reason then mr? Craven? :joy::joy:

Killshot+pouch are top damage almost ALWAYS and it is the reason for the broken obnoxious damage hunter does

Get off your shrooms lol

Its flayed shot proccing killshot constantly. If we didnt had flayed shot we could barely cast killshot at all unless ur low health.

Flayed shot - venthyr covenant ability.

Its that simple.

I mean hunter’s used to cast shots, you remember? steady shot, cobra shot. Now they are instant casts. None or the less i don’t see it as a problem with Hunters but i see how the rotation is catered around Flayed Shot which as you guys mentioned procs Kill Shot.

Did you ever see a hunter cast his arrow to kill a deer?

All im saying is that flayed shot is the ability that enables killshot frequently. Without flayed shot, killshot isnt a problem.

Wow you didnt even read my post to its fullest, because then you would have understood instead of making a complete fool out of yourself.

Well no but you need to draw a bow until you can release.

1 Like

This the man who said “forest dwellers” I like this man