Huojin & Tushui

There’s no Tushui guild currently to my knowledge. I started up one but sadly had to drop it as I won’t have time to guild lead in the foreseeable future.

To my knowledge Alliance pandaren guilds tend to be neutral IC.

I am very much interested in rping a pandaren but I have a really hard time choosing the faction. Wich side will fit my Wardancer more and where I will find RP fitting this kind of character

Well that depends on what you mean by ‘this kind of character.’ Who you are, after all, should be considered more closely than simply what race. If they’re without scruples, there are plenty of mercenary guilds on each side. If you’ve planned more than skin depth, however, then it’d be worth looking into more specialized guilds.
I won’t shill Ronin, as we have our thread and it’s already been mentioned, but we’re quite flexible with the sorts of characters that fit in.

1 Like

If you want to fight for a faction alongside other pandaren, then Ronin is likely your best and only choice (Alliance doesn’t even have a faction pandaren guild at the moment). If you want to remain neutral and fight for Pandaria, though, then you’ve got us, the Fallen Leaf, on the Alliance side.

2 Likes

The Fallen Leaf accepts not only the Pandaren, right?

Correct. The Fallen Leaf is open to other races as well, as I don’t believe running a pandaren only guild to be feasible after MoP as the pandaren race has passed the flavour of the month period and the player base has dwindled.

The Leaf’s focus, theme and goals are all focused on Pandaria and its defense, however, and that’s also where we spend more or less all of our time unless a storyline requires us to go elsewhere. With 8.3 coming and the Pandaria related content in it, it’s unlikely we’ll be leaving the continent any time soon either.

Which I keep contesting - my experience is that it would be viable, and while it would take effort that is hardly a problem with the Leaf.

But, it’s probably too late to make such a change now.

Though they have not made an announcement yet, I know that there’s another pandaren guild being made (neutral, Alliance side) called the Cerulean Ring, so we will see how that goes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.