HvH solution for Alliance

Nah, you didn’t.

yes I did.

Do I really have to point to the past few weeks again? Hardly an example of “keeping your chin high” from the other side.

1 hour queue keeping my chin high lol no arguments

This is getting like a pantomime.

“Your only weakness is your jelousy” as you so eloquently put it.

I remember you said you’ll stop replying.
here’s the quote just so you don’t get any ideas:

Now alliance has insta queue.
When HvH comes, alliance will have insta queue.

Whats your problem really? Why you cry so loud? I think you just dont want to face with other premades. Free honor farm was great, wasnt it?

Loading…

yeah 0 argument andies just trying to sabotage us and themselves, as proved by the thread.

I remember when you said you’d admitted you were wrong, I’d quote you saying you were wrong but I can’t find it.

The crying has actually just begun for the horde they are the baby retail faction they won’t stop with queue times.

Week 1 after implementation: cry posts about premades and how they should have their queue times seperate aka 1hr+ for premades (the irony)

Week 2 after implementation: AV is unplayable make it hvh since the queue times are now 4hr because no alliance left to queue.

Week 3 after implementation: they are fed up looking like clowns with their masks and demand blizzard to remove them

Week 4 after implementation: world is dead nobody to gank they will beg merge servers with pve servers because no alliance to kill or will ask for shared loot spawns since there is no opposition.

Week 5 after implementation: can we have dungeon finder,raid finder duel spec [insert retail change] because why stop with the one change.

Week 6 after implementation: can we increase honor rates for horde as I can’t spend long enough to get an item because of my 12 kids.

You should reroll alliance, if you don’t want to wait longer queue.
It is not alliance fault that horde is facing this issue. Horde has overpopulated itself and keeps blaming alliance…

1 Like

The population ratio is 40 vs 60 but queues ratio is 1m vs 60m.
It is not horde fault that alliance crybabies dont show interest in joining pvp activities.

Actually, with 30 min ques its not that far from 60:40 split its nore like 66/33 in pvp players, so no that far

So you say alliance needs more PvP players? Now what could those horde PvP players do, that don’t want to sit in queue for >1hr?

You guessed it, cry on the forums and make 234 threads a day about it. One could reroll, but that would require one to recognize they are part of the problem, and horde can’t do that.

1 Like

But this is a multiplayer with 2 factions. The more ppl on one faction leads to ques like this. This is how the game is. Now, i agree that it sucks to have long ques, but the HVH change is not a good fix for the game.

There needs to be a fox for sure, but that fix shouldn’t be a “attack” on the alliance faction. Ally players don’t want to get rid of this HVH change cause we want you to suffer, it is cause we don’t want less players on ally. Now, we ally can admit that a fix should come, now can you admit that huh bgs is not the best fix?

that’s a lot of bablah for someone who talk about crying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.