HvH solution for Alliance

They should implement HvH but only after queue times exceed 15 mins. This way Horde can play the game, Alliance can stop throwing their toys out of the pram and leaving servers en masse. Alliance get way faster queues, Horde can still do stuff.

5 Likes

No one should ever have to wait 15 min in queue when there are plenty of people wanting to play against you. Queues should always be as short as possible. I have no intention of sitting in 15 min queues “just because”, i’d rather not play at all if they implemented something like that.

8 Likes

Or they should simply not introduce hvh this is tbc not retail.

6 Likes

Speaking of throwing toys out of prams…

The fact thst there were AvA groups does suggest the system was a little too quick to make HvH matches, however I suspect a 5 min or even lower wait time would be more appropriate.

Adding an artificial 15 min queue to one faction is a terrible way to address faction balance.

Make it ten minutes then, or double whatever the average queue time is for alliance. You play the game right now, with 1 hour+ queues, so don’t talk about how you would quit.

Actually I only play PvE and arena, I can’t be arsed finishing my honor sets as I simply don’t have that kind of time right now. Not to mention that when you actually have time and spend an hour in a bg queue you’re suddenly not so hyped to play that bg anymore. If it were to continue this way I believe it would make me actually quit a game I highly enjoy.

Well, you can’t please everyone. If you’re on the verge of quitting you probably aren’t going to stick around much longer regardless of what Blizzard does. I feel this solution will keep the most people happy, not just one side.

1 Like

True. They please the majority with HvH and that’s completely fine. No one cares about the loud minority, not even in real life.

BG queueing Horde players aren’t the majority of players though. They aren’t even the majority of Horde players.

EDIT: That quip about “the loud minority” is pretty ironic.

2 Likes

Nope. Faction balance is actually not as skewed as you think. This is a solution that will please the most amount of people. If you can think of something better, that can please both factions, then go ahead. I’m all ears.

They will be here with new “aJeM kAnCelLinG maY Zub!” posts! :smiley:

1 Like

Ignorant. Do you want the game to lose a large part of it’s players due to something so easily fixed as queues? Judging from how long most of us have played the game, if this makes us quit it’s a terrible loss for both Blizzard and the game health.

You don’t see Alliance players quitting over this? That’s pretty naive.

i’m very looking forward to that knowing they will abandon the game in mass because of their placebo defeatist mentality while we move on to other things after enjoying fully our chad faction in ph1

2 Likes

Sure, some alliance will quit due to faction balance, but it’s definitely a minority compared to the horde players quitting over queues. But HvH is not a permanent solution in my view, it’s temporary to keep players for now. They need to address it with a better solution long term.

As a horde player. 10-15min is totally acceptable wait time for activation of xfaction BG mode. Its a good idea you got there!

Horde players who only want instant ques are just delusional.

You’re such a Chad you don’t even have the courage to post on your main. Forgive me if I take that with a pinch of salt.

says the sabotaging crybaby, won’t play the game unless the horde is stuck in 1 hour queue to rationalize picking the underdogs, just play the game if your faction quits it’s you guys fault for being so mentally weak and not picking race and faction for looks

2 Likes

You can’t read either? I’m not trying to argue with disabled people, that’s not a good look.