HvH was received extremely positively and must be restored without undue delay ✅

No, we don’t all agree.

5 Likes

No.

10 characters.

5 Likes

Yeah, real shocker that alliance on PvP realms dont want to play against 80% horde dominated world in 5-6 months from now… Woooow, who would guess

12 Likes

How else are Blizzard going to force people to try their new and uninteresting retail patch? Force Horde players to go back to retail of course. All part of the Jailers (Blizzards) plan.

Terrible change. Should not be implemented

6 Likes

Extremely negatively. Whole faction idea falls appart. Horde players have what they signed for. Faction balance is going to ruin. Every boost for horde, means laying waste to alliance players who are already minority.

8 Likes

Good change maybe there are other ways to fix horde ques but this is simple it works and allys dont surrender on first death as there are horde in team now so i support it

2 Likes

Bad change, would prefer paid faction change

2 Likes

Idias of factions not forfilling dreams and so much more. In the end if you have no one to play with dose it metter ? i have 100+ PVP guild and before the change 5ppl online 95% of ppl came back ONLY becuse of this change ! If you want a story fantasy go watch are movie.

2 Likes

It is the best change for the best of the game. Please do bring it back as soon as possible!

10 Likes

People saying they dont like.Well i dont like paying taxes however some things are just necessary and better for every one like it or not.

1 Like

not everyone i guarantee you 100%
but mabe it is noone believes in tbc anymore and might aswell milk the staying players some more since ally cancelling subs or mass reroll or moving to ff14.

amount of alliance trolling here and crying is sad at most.

7 Likes

You know all Horde can agree… But they aren’t whole Classic TBC playerbase. Yet.

2 Likes

Atleast the bigger part. I mean some Alliance even use already multi accounts to post in the forum and give them self positive feedback like this dwarf priest.

4 Likes

Bring it back! Was fun to be able to actually play PvP for once.
Allies just sad cuz their faction sucks and they have to look at filthy disgusting Gnomes.

8 Likes

Says the zugbrain that is crying under a crying post.

QQ more you will succeed. Bobby always picks the more QQing side.

2 Likes

Literally giggled here.
“There are other issues but they can wait, but I have an issue that needs to be fixed immediately”

Retail baby behavior spotted instantly.

7 Likes

by the look on how meny alliance are crying vc horde id say alliance lead by far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same with queues. Dont like em? Well, too bad.

1 Like