HvH was received extremely positively and must be restored without undue delay ✅

I think we can all agree that this change brought about very significant improvements and allowed thousands of horde players to finally enjoy the game and complete their pre-bis arena gear. During the test phase there were as many as 250 active instances of each battleground in every battlegroup, this is an extremely positive outcome. A lot of people resubbed and came back to the game just because of this change.

There may be other issues like population balance that need addressing but they can wait and if they’re solved eventually same-faction BGs could be removed again, but in the meantime we need it back and we need it back fast. Apart from a handful alliance crybabies on these forums most players received this change very positively, we love it!

Please bring the same-faction BGs back as soon as possible and make AV the same.

89 Likes

no its a catastrophe and needs to be removed

51 Likes

Worst change ever. Remove this nonsense immediately.

46 Likes

No terrible change hope it doesn’t come back

45 Likes

What a shocker that the alliance players don’t like it and are almost always the ones saying its the worst thing ever.

It’s been a fun few days. Really enjoyed the instant queues and even though honor is still slow it at least seems somewhat possible to get the gear now. Over these evenings I have earned enough to buy at least one item of the blue set. Yay.

29 Likes

No thanks

14 Likes

Its not good, destroys the pvp balance. Queues can be corrected in other ways.

23 Likes

Who needs pvp balance if you have HvH?

8 Likes

Other solutions should be expanded 1st, like free faction change and if the problem is not solved within a couple of months, then make a login survey for all accounts to make final decisions.

3 Likes

Im okay with this if alliance gets 500% increased gold, honor, arena point and reputation gains, also double loot drops from raids and dungeons. This system needs to come active immedieately.

20 Likes

This change was literally gamechanging for a lot of people, myself included, who spend most of their time outside of raiding doing battlegrounds and arenas. It finally made me enjoy farming the honor gear instead of begrudgingly treat it as the necessary evil that it was.

I’m completely fine with AV staying out of it since, as was mentioned by the blue post, the NPCs on the alliance side aren’t so easy to replace and that would cause major upset for the RP aspect of the game. As for the rest of the battlegrounds, presenting it as wargames is an elegant solution to that problem.

Really hope this makes it back soon. I actually found myself looking forward to doing battlegrounds.

13 Likes

But that means work! That’s too expensive.

1 Like

It was the best change they’ve ever made! Let’s hope it returns soon!

19 Likes

Its good change. With xfaction BGs i dont have to corpsecamp questing lowbies and primal farmers for hours.

10 Likes

We want that on pvp servers. We just dont want it when its 4v1 everytime.

What we don’t want is a monofaction where that DOESN’T happen at all. It’s called balance.

1 Like

No, it was a playermade choice to roll Horde. Why should this be fixed?

Short queues for Alliance faction is an incentive to choose that faction.

Pros and cons for everything in life.
This aint Disneyland were all whishes comes true.

14 Likes

Pservers have never been able to fix the population balance, even when adding major changes and incentives for alliance. Horde outnumbering Alliance is inevitable, it’s not a big deal and it will be fixed in WotLK.

Also

Zug zug go brrrrrrrrr

1 Like

TBC private servers that had both seals for palas and minor Alliance buffs (like bonus exp/rep/lower mount costs or repair costs) had slight dominance of Alliance. Server that went bit more with some racials saw clear Alliance dominance. Servers that did nothing were mostly if not entirely Horde.

1 Like

Completely AGREE, Implement again HvH BGs ! PLEASE

7 Likes