[H]Warlock LF TBC raiding guild

Hello,

My name is Purely, and I’m an Orc Warlock on Gehennas.

I’m currently levelling up for TBC, and I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild that clears all content in 1/2 days of raiding.

What I expect from you:

I’m specifically looking for a guild that optimizes TBC raids. By that I mean creating a group of 3 warlocks, 1 boomkin and rotating shamans in to the group, to pop BL.
Almost everyone in the raid needs LW, for drums as well.

Raid times:

Which days doesn’t matter, but I’d prefer to raid from 19-23 server time.

What you can expect from me:

Experience

I’m 30 years old, and I started playing WoW in 2005.

Back then I was a warrior, and became the MT in my guild.

We cleared MC, onyxia, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and up to twins in AQ40. Didn’t try naxx as we disbanded on Twins after a while, and then TBC came.

In TBC I started playing Warlock, and have done so ever since.

My guild cleared everything up to Mother Sharaz pre-raidwide-nerf (there was a 15% reduction I believe, on all numbers, eg. HP, Damage, on all bosses in all raids close to the end of TBC). After nerf we cleared the rest of BT, but never got in to Sunwell.

In WOTLK, as previously stated, I was a lock as well. In WOTLK I cleared everything whilst in current content excluding lich king 25HC.

I was in a very competitive guild, and my guild and I got worlds 11th or something around there on Sartharion+3d 10man, and yogg+0.

In Cata I finally quit WoW during the first tier of raid, as PvE felt too easy, compared to TBC/WOTLK.

I came back in Legion, and cleared Nighthold Mythic, but then the game got boring again, as there was something that Legion lacked.

In BFA I cleared the first raid with a group of IRL friends, but they decided to quit, and the game got stale with a boring grind by myself, so I wound up quitting.

The same happened now in Shadowlands. Cleared the first raid with my IRL friends, but they quit, so I quit as well.

For TBC, which is my favorite expansion, I want to find a group of people who are as skilled and dedicated as me, so we can clear Sunwell as a community.

My plan for TBC

I’m levelling up my warlock to 60 before TBC releases, and the boosting a druid, to have a herb/skinning bot.

As for my lock, I’m starting out with enchanting/skinning while levelling, and swapping skinning to LW once I get 70.
Once we get in to sunwell, and I have the 2 BiS rings, I’m swapping enchanting to tailoring for the robe. There’s no point in getting JC for the JC-only-gems, as haste is better in all slots.

Spec

I’m following the optimal route of starting as affliction, and swapping to shadow destro when I have kharazhan gear. Shadow destroy is simply better than fire, at all gear levels.

Attendance

In all my years of playing WoW, I’ve had close to 100% raid attendance, and will continue with that in TBC as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Purely

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.