Hybrid Paladin Leveling?

Hello Everyone!

Is it possible to do leveling and do dungeons with hybrid paladin? Under hybrid I mean that I could do tank, heal, and a bit DPS.
If yes, could someone recommend a good talent for this role?

Best regards

It is possible you just need to get for every role separate gear. It will become difficult when tanking the endgame dungeon like strat, scholo, UBRS, LBRS.

With improving gear everything will become easier.

11 Holy for concecration
At least the talent for righteuous fury in the prot tree and the rest is personal preference. I recomment to use ret aura to tank it helps

hey im currently levling a hybrid paladin and it is quite easy you can find lots of guides on how to do it you can easily tank/dps (with the right gear) at lvl 40 you need to spec/gear to do some real healing when that is said you should just need on more healing orientet gear (when the opertunty arrives)

To me I see alot of pqllys go for just Seal of Command in the ret tree & the rest for the most part to holy. I see being dedicated even little into 3 role is hard (this become urging in end game dungeons), I’do go for either tank/heal (this when go really good) or healer/dps.

You are good in most talent setups , there’s some theory craft on seal of command being good for threat generation also

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.