Hydromancer Hero Talent

This is just a random thought but I think would be pretty neat to have HYDROMANCER as a hero class for Elemental/Restoration shamans. They used to be caster Kul Titar unit in WARCRAFT III, we do have a few examples across different races that we know can be shaman ( Hydromancer Velratha for trolls, Tidesages for humans/kul tirans etc) and overall I think it’s a great opportunity to bring this fantasy back in the game with the offensive play style of Elemental shaman + the water elements of restoration. Farseer to be honest is a bit boring as a fantasy class, and the spirit hero class should really sit with enhancement / restoration rather than with Elemental.

I’d love to see this come to life with water elementals replacing the earth one or the fire one ( maybe with the same tidesage model), Crushing Wave as a spell that does damage/heal - copied from Warcraft III, or something that for example let you replace the fire spell in your toolkit with water version because it would make a hell lot of sense to have a shaman using offensively both lightning , earth and water, it’s only Lava Burst and Flame Shock really not a big job ( Water Shock - heal dot/ dot - Aqua Burst (big heal/damage).