Hyperspawns abuse out of hand

This is big, and Blizzard may never change their stance on broadcasting software, but as a person who just bought SL I’m concerned that hyperspawns are truly out of hand, and should be removed from the game one way or another.

2 Likes

Most of these hyperspawn locations got nerfed the last few days in addition to the new policy changes regarding the use of input broadcasting softwares which now makes it almost impossible to farm these considering you had to broadcast 3 to 4 macros through several clients.

Also, hyperspawns exist in the game in key quest locations where you have to kill an X number of mobs in order to complete said quests and it’s to counter waiting minutes to be able to complete it.

People who still find avaliable spots with broadcasting softwares are getting rid of their gold, items they farm and are recieving warnings.

I love that ex-multiboxers that cannot accept that software is banned suddenly want all hyperspawns gone. If they can’t make money, no one shall.

The only way hyperspawns can remain, is that mobs shall become unlootable.

Well yea, that is usually the case once u complete the quest, they either don’t drop loot or they spawn at a slower rate. But most people, including myself used these locations without picking up the quest to kill the mobs, so they didn’t disappear.
It is an intended system in the game which was over used by players but it shouldn’t be mistaken with systems, WQs that are not intended to work in such a way in the game such as the bugged reputation ones that people abused at start of BfA and got themselves banned for weeks or months.

Basically it wasn’t a bug

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.