Hypothesis - The 250 Anima elite WQ's gone OR spawn-nerfed since Anima got buffed from dungeons+raids

250 AP one up atm in Reven .

had no issues with paladin and aoe pulling them to other players
but on other chars i see 5 man grps make them grey as if we are in classic
dont get it why is this happening on retail

Its calling

@ Gram

It is a very rare situation of you get an upgrade if the quest offers an item, as it this point, most of the slots are filled with items from the Vault.

It is just that Ive have not even these two other elite WQs of Maldraxxus and Ardenweald at all since Blizzard buffed Anima from raid + M+.

8 days since last 250 AP elite quest up .

1 Like

Wish and you shall receive! It’s up in Revendreth!

1 Like

The system is quite weird. They’ll scale to more than 5 players when tagged individually but the moment you create a group… nope.
I don’t understand why aren’t ALL mobs scaling to any amount of players these days. This “tagging” stuff is obsolete for quite a while.

1 Like

Except that it’s the calling ap quest. What the OP is talking about are the theater of pain and the ardenweald devouerer world quests that used to give 250 ap and that have been missing quite some time now.

Ah, okay. I’m playing on-and-off (more off than on) so I’ve missed that point.
Still, at least something.

I’m not sure I see it as a big difference if it’s up for a calling but on the whole there do seem to be less of them.

1 Like

I’ve not seen those 250 anime quests for a while now.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Theater of Pain quest in the meantime, but it always gave me gear (that wasn’t even an upgrade, no matter how low the char’s ilvl was).

it does feel like classic
my example being:
starting zone level 1 human or orc there are boars or wolves
the second someone else tags it becomes grey
not a fan of this system mostly for elite calling world quest areas

2 Likes

Yes, but there’s no need for the tag system AT ALL with the mob scaling. No matter if it’s a normal or elite quest. Hell, there’s no reason at all to keep quests undoable in raid with the scaling system.

3 Likes

i agree just curious why they keep it like that

1 Like

Thank you for good news .

I have yet not seen any of these two WQ. I get a stronger feeling each day that Blizzard for sure had made some sort of a “stealth nerf” to these WQs.

Has nothing to do with the calling at all .

You mean it has nothign to do with the calling that tells you to do revendreth dungeons or that specific anima wq?

What i mean is that quest can be up without a calling being up at same time it is not attached to it .