I accidentally killed the Gnome Mage Eranus

Hello friends,

I accidentally killed a Lvl 47 Gnome Mage named Eranus while killing Furbolgs in Felwood. We had greeted each other before, so this unfortunate incident made me feel even worse.
Can someone on the Alliance side please tell him that I was very preoccupied, mistook him for a mob while I was hitting anything red and he died before I could realize what was going on (in two hits as I am Lvl 58)?
Thank you very much in advance.
I sat by his corpse to apologize, but he probably thought that I was corpse camping him :frowning:
Send hugs to him from me.

Kind regards,
The very concerned and sorry Tauren Shaman Sunfist

2 Likes

Just a footnote.

The consensus of Big Bad Boyo and all other horde members, is that;
All gnomes deserve to die a horrific death.

We do not endorse this apology!

Tauren are a very empathetic people, and he does not speak sense, for he has yet to witness the horror of tiny people. Death to all gnomes.

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

How do you even know it was a gnome? How do you even see such a small object? How do you even apologise from something so small? How do you even … do?

Main question tho is: How do you even speak? Beef should remain silent when being roasted and served! What kinda world do we even live in, where gnomes get stomped on by accident all the time and beef talks? I can understand throwing firebolts underwater, but this?

We shall have big Alliance beef council meeting to investigate! :hamburger:

1 Like

Fuseblower has tried to contact Eranus’ widow but Fuseblower was too late. Eranus’ widow succumbed to Radiation Illness. It transpired Eranus had discovered a cure for Eranus’ wife and was in Felwood to gather necessary herbs. Their children have been sent to Gnome Orphanage but Fuseblower just heard it was burnt down by Orcs. Unclear what fate of children is…

It’s too late for Eranus, Eranus’ wife and possibly his children.

But it’s not too late to donate to the Gnome Appreciation Initiative! (also known as G.A.I.). Help Gnomes in need!

8 Likes

i will gladly avange his death

Sad news, Eranus
The tumor in heranus
Was fatal indeed.

1 Like

What kinda probe were you using to find it out? :thinking:

And further question: Did you wash it well afterwards?

Hold up just a minute! How does one accidently kill a sidelining gnome!?

How massive WAS that chain lightning? Poor bugger.