I am beyond words

Really Blizzard? Que to log into client and then que to log into desired realm.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:.

Clowns.

How much is this company earning per month on sub and micro transactions alone? While delivering zero content. Where is this money going? Probably to the Maw. 90% people left this game and we cannot have STABLE servers for remaining players?

:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:.

11 Likes

Used some crack ?

9 Likes

Dude if you feel such way unsub and dont play.

I cant tolerate people talking crap and being clearly not happy yet for some weird reason they still play and pay.

12 Likes

Was this by any chance during the advertised maintenance that was being carried out at the time?

13 Likes

Thatā€™s your problem then. I am having fun. Game costs zero to nothing. But. I am not delusional. Paying this game for que is crazy for sure.

2 Likes

No. Regular system workflow. I mean whatā€™s the deal with this really. They have most stable servers out of any MMO. But this que is insane.

Well then that is really weird, because iā€™ve been on all night and have had no problems whatsoever save for the time shown on the maintenance, Maybe a problem at your end?

1 Like

Que do klienta trvalo cca. 25 minut a que do hry trvala 1 hodinu čistĆ©ho času. Hm? Asi hrajeme každĆ½ jinou hru. :smiley:

2 Likes

Včera jsem chtěla hrĆ”t s kamarĆ”dem mimo klasickĆ© hracĆ­ časy a měli jsme oba asi 30 min. Ā±. No. NormĆ”lka zřejmě. Za tři roky se mi tohle nestalo. KaždĆ½ denā€¦ :smirk::ghost:.

1 Like

Hm. I donā€™t think so my connection is/was good. I logged out and then came later, wanted to write my friend that we can have a session and well there was que like on realms there. :grin::grin:.

1 Like

Yes the maintenance did say there could be problems with disconnects etc, but that in time they should be able to relog, so it does sound like it could have been the Friday am maintenance which could have caused it.

1 Like

Yeah could be and I am being silly. As usual. It doesnā€™t change the fact that there should be no que.

Well yes it perfectly explains why there was a queue!

1 Like

Why is someone flagging our posts in non english?
English are minority .

4 Likes

Are you also beyond words when standing in line at the super market or waiting for the bus?

2 Likes

While the English are a minority, the amount of people who understand English may actually be a majority of the worldā€™s population, and either way this is the >>ENGLISH<< WOW FORUMS, hence the rules say you are supposed to speak English (or deliberately say why youā€™re not and what it means at least).

So your posts are breaking the rules and therefore you get reported. Rightly, I might add.

13 Likes

Ye dude i see such enforcing in game for sure.
As far i know rules are same for both so why they enforce them here and not in game ?

You know wrong.

There is no mandate to speak English in-game, but there is one for the forums.

4 Likes

Where ?

It does not say this is english forum.
There is Portuguese one.

Are you for real?

How about all the realms being referenced being English, how about the URL bar saying en.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/ā€¦

How about the fact that the site is in English and the boards for other languages are in their language, except for Portuguese of course which has been horribly mistreated.

3 Likes