I am beyond words

I know I should know better by now when it comes to them.

Just ignore him/her, thread will soon die.

They are kids sadly.

1 Like

It’s not a random post it’s a sticky made by a blue.

And if you want to refer to the code of conduct at least know what it has to say:

Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior.

Meaning said example not being covered by the CoC doesn’t mean it’s ok.

you agree to coc and such rules not random posts.

As I’ve said a blue sticky post is anything but what might be described as:

Also if you actually bothered reading it:

2 Likes

technically if they did then they would be listed there.

I’ve already said the CoC itself mentions it’s non exhaustive (that means that it doesn’t cover every possible scenario).

So either your reading comprehension is bad or you just bunkered in your own corner disregarding any argument against you and are unwilling to listen to reason.

Just leave the thread die, it’s not going to get resolved anyway, as for the thread, the solution was given.

1 Like

And how many here do you think understand Czech/Slovak? A minority of a minority.

This forum is made to be used in English, meaning the mods are using English to moderate it. If you really want to talk about the rules, then you using any language other than English means you could be bypassing language filters, because surprise, this forum is built for the English language. By bypassing language filters, I mean using another language that the filters aren’t built for, so exactly like yesterday when you insulted me in Slovak with words that the filter wouldn’t let you use in English. So by doing that, you’ve literally violated the CoC that you keep so proudly talking about… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So 90% left, yet the servers are still overwhelmed. Hmm, it doesnt make much sense. There is a high demand to get in if there is a queue, meaning your request will be processed shortly. It doesn’t matter how much money you put into a server. If a server is processing so many requests, it will need measures to reduce the stress to allow people in an orderly fashion and not crash.

Isn’t English the third most used Language on the planet.

There was maintenance at the time, thats why the queue appeared

It’s no doubt the first when it comes to internationally spoken languages. There’s few countries left where English isn’t a mandatory or optional secondary language in schools and even when it’s optional, most will choose English because it just makes the most sense. Everybody just defaults to English when speaking to people who don’t speak their language.

It’s either that or go learn Chinese and Spanish.

Not sure what you’re trying to say.

Well it’s either you learn English or you learn Chinese or Spanish as they are the only other viable contenders in terms of economic utility.

The most spoken languages in the world

• English (1.132 million speakers)
  • Mandarin (1.117 million speakers)
  • Spanish (534 million speakers)
  • French (280 million speakers)
  • Arabic (274 million speakers)
  • Russian (258 million speakers)
  • Portuguese (234 million speakers)

Don’t think so. You can use English to communicate pretty much everywhere. Good luck using Chinese anywhere outside China. Don’t forget that China alone has a population of 1.4 billion and there’s a bunch of other countries where Mandarin is an official language. That’s why it’s so high on the list. Outside of those countries tho you’re unlikely to bump into anyone who can even understand a single word.

Spanish may be up high on the list, but again, how many people do you actually meet on a daily basis who can speak or understand Spanish better than English?

It isn’t even a question whether the most useful language to learn for an average non-native English speaker is English. It just is.

1 Like

Depends on what part of the world you go to. If you in the Americas Spanish and English. If you are in Asia Chinese is preferred but English can get there in a few countries such as Singapore and Japan but most of the population don’t speak full English as they have no need for it.