I am glad the tree mount won

it’ll be another gronnling/gul’dan model mount.

Too big to fit through doors. A ground mount that will be limited in use.
I have the crab mount and midnight mount. Both look amazing, but i never use them. because they’re just ground mounts. Honestly a waste of well designed mount in my opinion.

I don’t know why you think it’s such a nice thing. They won’t look similar to ents, and you won’t be hobbits riding it.

1 Like

Frankly I don’t mind most of them. The tree…That’s a real dislike.
Just do a few days with the gronnlings you might understand why. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really care aslong as the nerubian doesn’t win. Yuck spiders…

2 Likes

Did you ever hear the story about the tree and a catapiller?.. Probably not as it’s not a story a blue poster would tell you.

But anyway the tree grew big and strong, it stood valiant in the forest amongst the wildlife, it was a champion. At least that’s what it thought… a little creature known as a “catapiller” slowly devoured this tree, until the tree was no more.

Morale of the story “TL”;DR"… The tree was on top at the start but in the end the catapiller always wins. :bug::bug:

4 Likes

The Tree sucks… :frowning:

The book would have been interesting, at least. I’ll likely ride any of them once and then never again. As for the spider, it made most sense to me but then I was told it would be akin to the blood suckers in Nazmir, not the actual spider things, so that’s lame.

I voted for the Tome, it would be awesome !!!

(Librarian IRL)

4 Likes

Same haha xD

Where did it say that? I thought nothing is known about what they will look like

Uh it doesn’t but that’s what everyone has been saying and iirc there are those type in WotLK, think icemist village.

Naturally just because it’s been said doesn’t mean it’s true but I’m skeptical of them making a proper spider mount anyway. I don’t even like spiders…

He does?
Hmmmm…:wink:

I am alliance and I will still approve of this suggestion.
How could they let the flying book mount to lose!

1 Like

I actually wants most of the mounts in the vote. I hope they all make it into the game in the future patches.

The tree mount should be added as a faction mount to the alliance and something similar, like a gronn (which brought back with mag’hars), to the horde.

Imagine that elf anicents rided by horde faction characters. Maybe the taurens would be ok, but orcs, goblins and undeads, not rly.

Sylvanas approves of this message.

1 Like

I am realy baffled about the wow community at times, Blizzard makes a fun event so people can vote for something, and a lot find things to whine about like get a grip already, we have enough cry babies arround for other things on the forum no need for this also.

For the Dark Lady…

FOREVER

So you think about 16k ppl will jump in today and only vote for (Book, Cat or Caterpillar).
The poll is over, just not officially

1 Like

The results are taken from the whole world (ie US, EU, Asia etc), so yeah whats your point again?

1 Like

I’m so sad that the Nerubian has the least votes… Real damn sad… :frowning:

1 Like