I am going to go a head and prove WOW BFA writers did not play Forsaken at all and have no idea what to do from here

Slash silly for some races has fourth wall breaking, so I wouldn’t consider it canon. It’s just being silly.

However, I too am sad that we only got new “cleaner” undead customization, and nothing grosser. I would’ve loved to have gut customization where you could make your character have her intestines flowing around. With physics, of course.

Theres one major flaw to ur entire argument.

how good i look.

If they bothered to actually build up other forsaken characters their wouldnt be a massive void in the forsaken now that sylvanas the b**** is gone.

I agree that they clearly dont know where to put the forsaken now, if they think forsaken mains are going to have calia as their leader i think the writers are in for a shock

the tone of that official response to the removal of the garrosh insult is awful.
WE DECIDED>>>>… AND ITS NOT COMING BACK
I dont care if garrish says it or not, but the damn tone of the blizz employee is rude AF

It was very rude, agreeing.

this totaly my personal oppinion, but the forsaken race should never have been a playable race to begin whit, it should have been a neutral or evil faction instead.

problem whit the race is that if they want to keep them as pure evil, they dont fit in whit the horde at all.

Screeches in repeating himself

Calia is not the new Forsaken Leader, She is not being built up to be the Forsaken Leader!

They have however, I would agree, painted themselves into a corner, something they do a lot with the Horde races, but have yet to do with the Alliance ones. They are in such a hurry to kill off/get rid of important Horde characters, that they have never built up sufficient replacements for them, so we end up with this mad carousel.

I mean don’t get me wrong, Rok’han is alright, but who/what is he really apart from a bargain basement Vol’jin? Why are we in a situation where they have to dig Thrall up -again-? because there are no credible Orc characters, Eitrigg? When was the last time he really actually -did- anything? Now Sylvanas has betrayed the Horde, Calia is not Forsaken ruler, and Lilian Voss doesn’t want to do it either, so who is there? As a credible ‘face’ of the Forsaken, who has actually done anything of note in recent times? Grand Apothecary Farinell? Commander Belmont? Admiral Tattersail?

They keep repeating the same mistakes time and time over with Horde leaders, when really it is basic narrative and world building stuff. If you kill off a protagonist, make sure you have one waiting in the wings that players will care about!

They really need to get better with their Horde writing, it is becoming farcical at this rate.

You know you can roll human and look better

I am going to go ahead and make myself as comfortable as I can and disagree with you here.

These are RACE related jokes. It is something relevant to the race. Sick humans are not Undead really. Saying these jokes while fresh makes ‘0’ sense.

And? I mean what do you type to say them? ‘/Silly’

Silly.

As in ‘Not to be taken seriously’

They’re just a bit of daft fun and not to be taken seriously.

But they really don’t look better…

No model of undead looks like a sick human :rofl: even fresh still look very dead. I’m sorry if you cannot see the fact they are quite obviously dead. I dunno what else to say to you.

Ur fitting exaggerations to the subject to benefit your narrative.

Slyvanus has no bones or guts showing yet you can see she’s obviously dead, same for nathanos…

Death has several stages before decomposing.

Death knights are raised by the same powers yet they’ve always kept their bodies in tact.

Death is depicted without the decomposing in sever aspects of the game.

Just because the game hasnt ridden the fantasy of being as decomposed as humanly possible doesn’t mean they’ve betrayed the forsaken image.

It’s a game for anyone over the age of 12 and your asking why blizzard won’t put blood and gore into it? Grow it. It’s pretty obvious the games age rating would go up massively with said options if they went that far with the idea.

At the end of the day.

The forsaken will only look as dead as it was left dead. Raising a body that died 12 minutes ago would mean that they’d be no decomposition.

No player character forsaken or NPC has over the last 15 years decomposed any further since we met them. Which is large proof that the undead atleast from visual perspective do not decompose or rot anymore after being risen.

Which means fresh undead are very possible and they don’t need decomposition to show it.

This is what we got, if you don’t like it, lump it. No ones forcing you to use the new customizations. Leave the ones who do want this to use it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.