I am stuck no sure what to do now

Level 120 hunter just came back to wow after a few months break. Tied up the last few quests that i still had to finish and now i have no quests left showing on right hand side of screen. Can somone point me in the right direction as to what i should be doing next ? When i open my map up it says in red text “ increase your reputation with the 7th legion to continue “ what would be the best way to do this ?

Unfortunately, the armoury is not showing your character, which is where I would be able to see where you’re at.

Do you have your Flight Master’s Whistle, and you are doing World Quests? If so, do more World Quests, especially in Zandalar for 7th Legion rep.

From https://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-for-azeroth-world-quests

How to Unlock BFA World Quests

So whatever of that you haven’t done, start!

Yes have the whistle and did 20 world quests today but not on zandalar i will head over there tomorrow been playing too long today :joy:

Farm rep with 7th legion by doing Wq on zandalar.

If it’s asking you to increase your 7th Legion rep you’re going to be partway through the War Campaign.
As the others mentioned, world quests on the opposite factions islands is a good way to increase that rep.
Warfronts have world quests that grant rep (while your faction controls them).
Faction Assaults both on your home islands and the enemies also grant rep, so keep an eye open for those as well :smiley:

The link above will take you to an overall guide to help you along if you need it, the level 120 section is likely to be where you already are in the questline though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.