I believe if something has been in the game for 15 years it should not get removed

Changes to rogue in 10.1 so far from what i have played they seem alright however one thing that don’t feel good is having to sit roots and slows since we can not clense them anymore i understand we have an embelishment for them that grants us bonus dmg but thats not enough to justify it in my opinion, rogue dmg is fine no complaints there id much rather have the embelishment removed and either A: giving back the old maneuverability pvp talent or B: having an embelishment that simply adds a root clense since rogues could clear roots since vanilla wow

Im expecting to be told “rogue complaining lol” but this is just my opinion i dont think we should punish a class that much i rather us to be left fine and buff weaker specs and classes rather than taking away mobility to bring up the “weaker classes” saying it liek that since the classes that benefit the most from this change are mages and hunters two classes already good at kiting now having another advantage in a 1v1 scenario or in an arena scenario with them being able to cc the rogue keep him still so we cant los and having to take dmg or wasting a big cd that could have been avoided

Im really enjoying dragonflight pvp so far miles above what sl was most systems are great now less grind for pvp is exactly what we needed and solo shuffle is perfect if not for the long que times giving players like me who dont really have any stable friends to que 2s or 3s a chance to gear up and push rating im just hoping we wont fall into a bad decisions again i do love wow and i missed it im praying we dont go down the sl path ever again for just money

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.