I can't challenge other players to pet battles

When I right-click their portrait the challenge to pet battle option doesn’t show up. I couldn’t find anything about anyone else havinf this same issue so I’ll try asking here.

I see that here as well

I don’t know anything more. I don’t see anything in the Patch Notes about it/

same problem here. I remember that i had a battle fight with a friend, so it must be a way to do it, or is it a false memory?

Oh, there definitely WAS a way to do it. I’ve done it, and all the PvP competitions set up by players used it.

I wonder if they removed it in 10.1.5

For all its worth btw, since there’s been reports from ppl saying pet battle works for them, I left Dragon Isles to see if it was disabled in Dragonflight for some reason.
I tried to duel my friend in the opposite faction in Suramar each of us on different realms, menu didn’t show the option.
Then we tried both being in the same faction outside Orgrimmar both on the same realm, menu didn’t show the option.
A very kind person offered me a workaround for now, I will paste it here if it’s of any help to anyone else.
/script C_PetBattles.StartPVPDuel()

2 Likes

Hello there,

Thanks for the reports and for sharing the workaround you found, Muskotten!

The issue has been escalated and is currently being investigated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.