I can't contact support

For 3 days, i can not contact support. Whenever i try to open ticket or live chat, i see error code below:

Something went wrong on our end

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

Error code:46185ec8-6f5c-4c7a-a042-07db9a73202f

1 Like

Hey Tekilosh,

Sorry for the trouble caused by that. Have you tried using a different browser? What issue are you trying to contact support for (which category or post the link).

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I’m trying to contact support for my dx 12 problem. I already have a topic on technical support: Game doesn't launch (Dx 12 problem) - #4 by Fastpaws-twisting-nether

- I tried on 3 different browsers.
- I used with different ISP (i used my phone as a modem and made wireless connection)
- I completely disabled any addons of web browser.
- I uninstalled and installed my default web browser.
- I tried google dns.
- I checked proxy settings.

None of them worked and i still have that error.

1 Like

What now? I still have the problem…

im trying to inform of a hack and exploit on blizzards hacks page and the page does not work , tried with diffrent browsers and get the same message after a while (Grats. You broke it. The page doesnt exsist or some other horrible error occured) i must say im very disapointed at blizzards cutomer support as it is one of the worst i have came across in a long time of gaming online

The way to report hacks/exploits is via email to hacks@blizzard.com

I had a blizzard GM tell me that it was through the web page
LOLLL

It’s both although I think the page used to be for classic games only. Can’t say I ever used the page and I don’t have anything to report though so can’t really test it myself to see if it works here.

I tried a min ago. I used web ticket to report a hack but could not use for technical support. Same “connection is reset” error.