I can't get better PvP gear because I don't have better PvP gear

Isn’t that ironic? What I have to do, since all rated PvP is full of boosting teams and you get 1 rating for wining and lose 1.5 rating for being defeated?

2 Likes

Its easier to get rating in RBG… Also i gave up on pvp for same reason… Went full pve and made much more progress… A lot of pve items have versatility also… (do a lot M+)

Rbgs is marginally easier but is similarly so plagued just like arena, though is supposedly far more forgiving to climb. You break past 1400, you get some upgrades.

You hit 1500. Boom, atleast half of your games are vs rival / glad geared players and it becomes monstrously difficult to just score one win without having to put your all into it cause a good handful will be 2.6+ exp at minimum.

the worst problem is the gear difference now in mid season and the fact if r close to reach the next step 1.4 1.6. 1.8 .2.1 you have always people against u that are already reached the next one and have +7 item lvl difference to your team . But now in mid season we are backk in bfa , you grind m+ to get some gear and then u can go in pvp , the new system with ilvl scaling in pvp wont change mutch. Only fewer participation in pvp

You need a team to push with, then it’s doable and even fun, pugging sucks.

That said 1.6 gear is basically free, everyone should be able to get there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.