I cant get to Mechagon

So i cant get to mechagon. I did everything to get there even the gnomes were in Boralus, but i think i abandoned the quest or something and now they wont come back. i’m really desperate to get there. Anyone who got an idea?

Magni in Nazjatar has the quest for you

he is at the Alliance or Horde Startzone for Nazjatar

1 Like

Why would you want to though?

4 Likes

which step did you abandon at?

I guess in a pinch you could always have a friend get you summoned via warlock summoning.

You can just fly there. It’s not instanced.

Are you sure you even started it? It’s tied to the Nazjatar introductory quests.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is of any use to you

Accessing Mechagon

To unlock Mechagon content you have to play through the introductory quest lines of Patch 8.2. The first quest The Wolf’s Offensive / The Warchief’s Order is offered automatically in Boralus Harbor / Dazar’alor. The only criteria is to be level 120. Once you play through the discovery of Nazjatar you’re tasked to discover the new Heart of Azeroth Essence System. After you complete the quests in Silithus and Highmountain the story leads you back to Nazjatar. Upon unlocking your faction’s new allies you’re able to pick up the Mechagon breadcrumb quests Fame Waits for Gnome One / Rumors of Mechagon in Mezzamere / Newhome — or you can accept the first step The Legend of Mechagon / The Legend of Mechagon straight in Boralus Harbor / Dazar’Alor from the quest giver next to the flight master: Tinkmaster Overspark / Gazlowe. While your characters are able to travel to the new island without completing this introductory questline, there isn’t any quest for them, even the Flight Master is missing. On top of that, this leading part of the story is not account-wide so you have to do it for all your toons over and over.strong text

6 Likes

Just watch a youtube video regarding mechagon.

Follow everything yourself and see which part you still didn’t finish. That’s where you continue with things.

1 Like

First time I went there, I did some stuff then came back to boralus with my hearthstone… forgetting to get the flight path in the process.

Second time, I was in your situation. Came back by swimming.

1 Like

If that is the case is there a warlock in your guild that would help you out and summon you?

Rustfeather drops the coolest mount in game !

1 Like

Or just get someone to use the summoning stone outside of operation mechagon maybe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been spending too much time in Classic where they are just meeting stones!!!

2 Likes

I’ve actually missed u here in GD, glad to finally see u back :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah i’ve been there swimming but there are no quests

to play the game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.