I can't log in to classic

I cannot log in to wow classic cause my play button is gray and can’t click on it.

Hello Luumina,

That is because the pre-launch test hasn’t started yet. You can find the relevant info here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hey , i cannot login the classic wow after i installed … can u help me ?

Hello Babbadook,

Please see my answer above.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Wait until 8pm CEST tonight. There is a beta but you can’t play the proper game until the 27th.

yeah I still cant connect to classic im select the server and then D/C
any ideas?

Why in gods name does it say LOCKED on gehennas and thandol span ? Thats like completely confusing since i got a friend on my list playing classic right now ?

2 Likes

45min past the time, and still not working

1 Like

Same. I bought the gametime just because of the beta, now I cant login… Getting disconnected with this: wow51900319

any idea?

4 Likes

Same here… bought gametime only for the Classic test and cant even play it?!

1 Like

I Cant even login either. Its 19.49 UK, and should have been able to login 49 mins ago, but nope. Have valid sub, and all updates complete. #nochanges

I’m having the exact same problem. When I click either of the servers I get instantly DC’d with the wow51900319 error code…

3 Likes

It’s funny that they do a stresstest and limit it to 2 servers when they know it’s going to be alot of trafic. locking the servers for an hour is the way to go. “thumbs up blizzard” can’t wait for the release when we cant play for 2 days.

1 Like

well, it seams like the “BIG” blizzard didnt use big enough servers…they should have seen this one, that so many ppl wanted to play Vanilla again, ive heard that there is a 10K queue

1 Like

I am getting the very same disconnection and error message after selecting a realm to play on… :frowning:

1 Like

Let’s go boys!!

2 realms ONLINE

All of them are locked… How can they say they wanna test things out if they cant even have servers up for all the people to test?

1 Like

For me it says i dont have an active sub but i have and the servers are locked for me >.<

Hi, i can´t choose the classic version the only thing i see is Region/account list. I have tried to turn of the firewall and restart computer but nothing any idés ?

Cant log in now. Just says i need an active playtime sub, and i do have that.