I can't play classic wow at all

This is my first time doing a forum post here but i feel i need to. i go to school from 8 am to 2 pm 5 times a week. when i get home i’m really stoked to play classic beacuse i freaking love this game. i log into the game and i see i 15000 people queue in front of me.

I think to myself “hmm maybe i can do something in the meantime”. I go to the gym, i play other games, watch youtube and other activities. couple hours later i check the queue again, and it’s around 10k. Then the whole day goes by and it’s now 9 pm and i’m still in a 3k queue. So this is where i really get frustrated, i haven’t been able to play the whole day and after 7 hours i’m still in a long queue. Like I need to go to bed at around 11 pm beacuse i have school in the morning.

I’m just really sad that i can’t play my favorite game of all time beacuse blizzard messed up the launch so bad.

This need to get fix and i know for a fact that there is alot of other people who have the same problem.

You just have to wait it out until everybody settles down I guess. Unfortunate but there isn’t really anything else you can do

Have you seen this?

FeelsBadMan

has this been applied yet or when will blizzard do it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.