I can't queue for random dungeons

Got in to a solo shuffle, but after the game I can not leave.

1 Like

No dungeons available and or the dungeon just refuse to queue or auto cancels itself.

1 Like

One of the most crap starts to an expansion for me. I even waited a few weeks to see if DF was any good. Wish I didn’t waste my money at this point

2 Likes

Same here, for a few hours now. It’s getting really annoying.

1 Like

I am assuming this is a server related issue specific to EU 'cuz on the US forums there isn’t a mention of this issue.

2 Likes

same here, looks like nothing has changed i came back after 2 years a few days ago, and its still bugged. its been running ok and then tonight the LFG failed

1 Like

I can understand it needs some time to fix; but multiple hours going by without ANY word from blizzard is unacceptable. I want gametime hours refunded for the time this did not work.

3 Likes

Bumping this up as it seems this issue partly continues.

I am sort of shocked that there is absolute silence on Blizzard’s part on such a big problem.

1 Like

still cant queue i spent money for this game . also i raf my friend for play together it was huge fun for us but i think it was wrong decision .

I actually, just now, canceled my subscription.

From Solo Shuffle issues to professions (love the overhaul but it is still useless), from professions to bugs/issues like this, i am simply not enjoying myself with all the problems going on.

Think I will be back in the last patch when everything is “fixed” (again) like it was in previous expansions.

1 Like

I haven’t bought the expansion yet; just a sub. But if this doesn’t get fixed soon, I might never buy the expansion and not renew the sub. The fact that there is still no update or even a confirmation by blizzard about this is rediculous. At least Square enix (FFXIV) reports on issues within MINUTES and apologises immediately; they then provide regular updates on the situation and how they will deal with it. Learn from this blizzard. Learn. Don’t make your bad reputation even worse…

1 Like

Same issue for me on my DH, find group doesn’t work and get empty lists a lot of the time, or too many instances message.

Some communication would be appreciated. I can only imagine how fast this would have been fixed let along communicated with the US players, if it happened there.

Same issue… i cba leveling my blood dk went to 66 and wanted to spam some 5man as tank. Nada. Simply nothing. Great job!

Just adding that I’ve got the same issue. It sometimes works, mostly doesn’t.

The issue is back, I played like 3-4 dungeons today on LFG with no problem, but now it gives the same LUA error as above and I can’t select random dungeons or specific ones. It really is bad, it’s the second day I get this…

use repair tool in battle net app. that will fix it

It’s a server side issue, if multiple people are hit by it at the same time. Especially since we tried queueing with 3 people, and neither of us 3 could queue us up. Today it was fixed… question is… for how long.

2 Likes

Back at it again!

hmm same here dungeon finder complete dead. Cant que random, specific, timewalk, LFR … nothing

3 Likes