I can't queue for random dungeons

Same thing here, ‘Find Group’ button not working. After clicking a bunch it says ‘you’ve queued for too many instances’.

Then after finally having entered a dungeon, I got kicked and hit with deserter debuff.

2 Likes

3rd week in a row, nothing is being done, nothing is being communicated. New Years resolutions thrown out the window day 4. New record i guess.

2 Likes

same thing here i thought it was my internet or my addons but still the same problem
so many bug i regret backing to this game if this keep going this way

1 Like

same her on taren mill cant join any time walking or heroic dungeons

Que’d for 2v2 arena queue popped out both of us can’t accept it, deserter. Indie company

I clicked " random epic battlegrounds " and waited for 25 minutes and cancelled clicked " random battlegrounds " and waited 15 minutes and NOTHING…

will you fix this blizzard ? or should we call some support team from any indie company ?

Same here, only can find group to costum/specific dungeons, then got a LUA error.

dungeon queue’s are messed up
i just got into one after 3 mins of accepting the queue.
got in, instantly got kicked out and it left me with a 30min queue deserter
Noice indie game

Same here. Using the repair tool to see if it works.

Same here. Even did the Repair thing on the app, still nothing.

I had literally the same, only i queued with 2 friends and after we got kicked i was the only one with the deserter debuff.

I’m still getting the dungeon finder issue… and it’s the 4th of January, this bug has been around for +10-20 days now :joy:

Tho I’ve found a small workaround, go to the PvP tab, queue for a BG, then unqueue, and sometimes the dungeon page works again… Please fix this Blizzard…

1 Like

Swap your timewalking to TBC for Dungeon finder issue. (not tried any other xpacs) It was broken on cata for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.