I can't support the Venthyr

As an orc who stands on the side of good - read the obliteration of all the Alliance, destroying the Titans, the Naaru and #SylvanasIsRight, and also a proud communist, as any orc would be, I simply cannot support the Venthyr.

They survive on the exploitation of the poor, working class, sucking out their surprisingly sanguine anima, only to better themselves. With no concern for how this will affect them in the long term. They have built their society to benefit only the bourgeoisie. They rely on the flow of anima, offering souls not redemption, but slavery. Probably worse than being sentenced to the Maw.

Where other factions have their dark, shadowy side, the Venthyr are downright evil. They are what the majority of Azeroth would call capitalists, and Goblins would call communists.

PS: Tomorrow is a day off in Bulgaria, so early weekend for me yay

4 Likes

Evil, addict, parasitic etc? Sounds like the perfect background for a Horde race.

4 Likes

Leave the Nightborne out of this.

3 Likes

LMFAOOO. Great minds think alike :wink:

3 Likes

These topics are peak cringe.

15 Likes

You know what’s cringe? Playing an RPG and thinking RP and getting into lore/characters is cringe.

13 Likes

As a proud communist I thought you’d be in favor of taking food from the poor to distribute it in secret among the rich.

6 Likes

You’re literally posting as a void elf. You know? The race that was too extreme in power addiction, EVEN for blood elves and were cast out for practicing void magic?

The irony is super strong here.

well. It’s the shadowland equivalent of hell. What did you expect? bunnies and rainbows?

Besides, the whole plan of joining the venthyr is standing against the current ruler of it. Not joining him.

2 Likes

That isn’t how they function normally, though. I can’t say much without spoilers but the Covenant is actually akin to Suramar.

Yeah, I forgot communism was in WoW.
Also forgot people here are spineless, posting with alts.

6 Likes

Yes they’re indeed “Gannash” these topics are very cringe Gannash

1 Like

What does this have anything to do with what i said. If i were making fun of your logs then maybe you could comment about me using this as my posting toon. You seem like you have some issues. Seek help and get better soon! Oof :confused:

There’s bankers, what more do you need :^)

But a system is tested when it’s under stress. It’s obvious when the anima is flowing, everything will be fine. But when it’s not, the high class will just steal everything they can to ensure their own comfort and luxury with zero concern for the lower class.

If I can join a peasant revolution, I might consider their side.

Mmm… it has peasants in it but not led by one. Also not so much that the system failed as the leader is manipulating the entire society for his own ends and evil plot. It’s certainly not a case of “oh woe is me, my people, I must make an evil choice” it’s “oh excellent more power for me f you all”

I don’t know about this, they could learn about the anima extraction and then find a way to get more/make it more efficient if the Surumar questline is anything to go by.

Ooh that Wonderfull sarcasm, You win the Forums today Good Job.

If you don’t like them, you don’t have to join them.

Who will you join instead?

1 Like

Sylvanas follower and a communist. Beta male detected.

I had a wet dream about Venthyr women a few months ago so I’m definitely choosing that covenant.

Njett Sylvanas, Njett Sylvanas,
You’re a biger liar than this old Garrosh.

In Orgimmar, In Orgrimmar,
You orc can run away from the Alliance.

Better use subtle goblin tactics and buy out all of the Alliance lands.

1 Like