I could not finish Assault in Voldun this morning

I loged in 58 min before expiration of Assault in Voldun. I was ganked, this was not fun at all. I’m angry and sad now. I opted to eat brekfast leater, after I do assault but I could not finish it. I was looking for groups on many relams via group finder, I did easy 2 quests for killing rare elite, because I can do it in raid. Last two quests took me around 40 min, I entered the ship 25 seconds before the assault ended.I could not finish it!!!

If you cant handle it, just turn warmode off.

6 Likes

Turn off warmode if youre in lack of time. But you get no CPs though and you lose the not-so-important 10% buff.

2 Likes

Can’t handle? If you cant handle game design isn’t it better idea to start playing different game? and leave this Activision Blizzard ip. But thank you for the advice. They could do it painless way and let players chose for free where to they wana play. Announce this oportunity in the advance. But nooooo better to milk players.

You are able to choose, wm on or off, you have the choice. What more do you want? With wm off you can easily do the assault in that time. WM on = risk, and deserve the conquest points for taking risk. One risk is that it can take longer to complete the assault quests. WM on = accept risk.

Getting angry about being ganked in wm doesn’t make any sense… wm is random anything goes pvp. Why would you turn on wm… and not expect to be ganked? Ganking is most of the pvp in wm lol. Love it! :+1:

4 Likes

You still have the option to turn off WM and you can do the assault in 15-20 mins depending on the zone. That option is a part of the game design.
But the end reward is nonsense anyway once your char is above ilvl 370 overall. I want an option to skip the 370 item reward and instead get an extra 1-2K rep for a specific faction.

1 Like

Turn wm off if you handle it. So many horde still whining

1 Like

without the quest the alliance is notably less agressive, you still get the odd raid group but they dont seem to be drawing from non WMers any more.

Yup, it’s calmed down, as designed by outnumbering reward system. 15% two weeks in a row, what next? Straight to 10%? Stay at 15% for a period? Back to 20%? I could be wrong, but I think it will stay at 15 for a while. Not sure if will slowly slip to 10% or 20%. Hope it goes to 10 tho!

it still happens ofcourse, usualy areas where there is an abundance of one faction in a area results in that faction attacking the other, mainly one person (often a demon hunter) dashing into the lone person and setting off an attack frenzy. when the numbers are more even in the area pvp happens less as the risks are higher.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.