I don't like the split between single minded fury and titan's grip

Like the title, i am not a fan of it, i was not a fan of re introducing single minded fury in the first place to be honest, and i also do not like splitting the talent tree in two to be completely honest, especially since single minded fury has a really nice talent, that just doesn’t work with titan’s grip.

And i don’t think it’s generally a good idea to do this kind of thing, i would just rather return fury to dual wielding two handed weapons, and simply design around that.

Or allow us to use either but make the talent tree the same for both.

2 Likes

While I also prefer Titans grip I dont really see a split in the tree. The only thing you are forced to do is go to the rigth side of the three to pick titans grip. people go go for a single minded fury are in a disadvantage because if they want to have increased damage on Raging blow they need to also pick Titans grip. On the left side of the tree there are some good talents for both Titans gtip and SMF, and you dont need to pick SMF to take them.

gonna be real bad you gonna need 4 weapons to switch between the speccs…?

1 Like

Id rather not have that kind of problem and simply make single minded and titan’s grip baseline, and instead make the talents work for both.

SMF in my mind shouldnt of rly come back, all it has ment is 99% of warriors have swapped loot table to arms and nothings changed. Im yet to see a SMF warrior.

And thats the issue rly.

2 Likes

It’s just that it’s irrelevant, kind like two handed frost.

Who cares, at the end of the day it’s the same playstile, all that changes is the weapon, and if you want to make 2 different playstiles for 2 different weapons, that also brings quite a few problems in of itself.

It’s just not worth it.

But if they wanna do it, allow players to select whether or not they want one or two handed, but make the talent tree work for both. I don’t wanna see any of this “only works with titan’s grip, or only works with single minded fury bs”.

Atleast 2handed frost came with a different rotation and build. As it bolstered physical damage which buffed obliteration.

SMF is quite litterally a aesthetical option only

Obliteration was buffed by killing machine guaranteeing that it does frost damage, but it’s not exclusive to two handed.

All that changes is effectively bigger numbers but less of them. That’s all.

It’s frankly irrelevant for gameplay. Same for smf, or at least in a similar way.

1 Like

If i’d play Fury I’d love to have Titan’s Grip either way… I feel like a badazz wearing 2 weapons which less superior classes can only wear one off!
Why gimp yourself with 2x 1H and make yourself look like a Rogue/DH…

We all know the 2x 1H fury’s are all going to use Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, since Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker is just the superior 1H weapon.

i wouldn’t get upset yet fury warriors as it still a working progress for all you know is that they will have them both in the same tree roots beside each other but i do like the idea of single minded having its own talent roots and titans grip do so then you can choose what play style to use and you can have multiple specs saved so its not a massive loss, like i said its still a working progress.

all class tree will have particular separate roots for something interesting, it’s all about freedom of choosing .

Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.