I don't like Vanilla, but there's one thing Classic has going for it

It doesn’t matter. PvP was never a niche.
It was killed through dumbed down class design and forced PvE.

In other words: player A(PvE community)'s idea of fun killed player B(PvP community)'s idea of fun.
Even though both were equal in numbers back when it happened.

It is a waste of time posting to you because you are A)a troll b)will swap to another char and carry on trolling c) make another bait topic tomorrow .

That is misquoting my reply and agaisnt CoC and is harrasement you simply do not like that truth being told to you and i have reported you .

1 Like

Says the one who completely ignores data provided by a famous Blizzard employee, and just dismisses it by calling me a troll.
Might as well not post on my thread at all if you’re going to ignore what is being said to you.

I would love to use the White Kul’tiran horse. It’s just that I haven’t unlocked Kul’Tirans yet. Waiting for the Shadowlands change.

2 Likes

Well like i said he left after he said that and with a name like Dim do you expect to be taking serious i mean you do post on 7 chars and hard to keep up but then again any person who mocks none binery people is not worth my time in the first place .

Attacking me with a bunch of unrelated claims that have nothing to do with the current discussion won’t help you win the argument.

Yeah.
He left super quickly after.
You know…3 years later.

I too prefer the smaller mounts, although I have quite a few larger in my collection, in the end for collectors it is all about having the mount, whether or not you actually use it :slight_smile:

I think it’s nice that we have variety to be fair, some of the larger races don’t look right on a smaller mount (yes I am vain I match my mounts to the character I mog).

I mean, don’t we all?

1 Like

There is one big problem with your logic. Just becouse lot of people do something it doesnt mean they enyoj it or it creates enviroment where fun experiences can exist. So desing game around majority can be harming and in many cases it is.

The problem I have with mounts is that they’re nothing special anymore. In Wrath mounts meant something. If you had Anzu, Al’ars ashe or any other rare mount you were cool and your entire server knew you as “the guy who had that mount”. Nobody cares anymore.

Only having racial mounts with a few rare mounts (as in Classic) is kind of boring, but at least you recognize the prestigious ones.

There are so many mounts these days, various dragons, mecha Gundam suits, elementals or flying bloody pigs that I can’t distinguish them anymore. Nobody ever says “gratz” to getting that rare mount, because which ones are rare?

WoTLK probably had the perfect balance. You had choice, but it didn’t look like an absolute freak circus.

Level purge…time for a mount purge.

I do wish we had a way of seeing when people post on a multitude of characters. A simple identifier to show it’s the same account.

I don’t personally understand the need to character hop constantly and less so in the same discussions but people are free to do it ofc.

I’m on a few discords and in my main guild we gratz when people share their latest acquisition. Even on twitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only ugly humans ride ugly horses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.