I dont see only my character after loading

Hallo,

Its a bit strange, but every time when i start the game for a first time and i log into one of my characters, after looong loading screen i see the structures and the mounts than the other characters and after like 2min i can see my character.
Does someone of you have idea why this happens?

Laptop Asus TUF FX705GM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060
CPU: Intel i7 8750H
RAM: 8GB

Is your game installed on an HDD drive? Do you have an SSD drive?

If you have an SSD drive with sufficient space and WoW is not installed on it consider moving it there.

OS is installed on the SSD, and i dont have enough place for Wow.

Well the problem is WoW pretty much requires to be on an SSD to prevent slow texture loading.

Only thing I can say is you should consider getting a bigger SSD (or an additional one if you have where to plug it on your machine).

If possible see if you can make space for WoW on your SSD.

Also for a long time my FPS dropped cuz WOW doesnt use properly the dedicated GPU. Do you think this could be a possible reason ?

I mean weaker GPU can contribute to this but originally SL minimum requirements included an SSD drive. When a lot of people complained they can’t afford an SSD and such they changed minimum requirement but it’s pretty much known that running the game on an HDD is far from optimal.

As for GPU in advanced settings you can choose which GPU to run the game on instead of auto detect.