I feel like a 10 year old girl

I now understand (at the age of 35) how a ten year old girl feels , when she crys cause her fav boy band breaks up.
Wow was everything to me and more , through all the wow killers , I never left blizzard for . I kept my loyalty to my chars I created my friends , that I had seen come and go.
13 yrs of my life have past since that day , that day I logged on , made a character , took my first step in to the world and looked at my watch and a hour and a half , had went by in the blink of an eye .
I was hooked , I was full on “OMG someone tell someone , this is the GREATEST fooken game ever” (this was before I had left the starting area , I was playing the game like 5 days , b4 some one showed me how to leave northshire and go to goldshire).
IT WAS the music , the view of the character, the feel and design of the game , the sound effects, the interaction ,all of if clicked well as one together.
I can still feel the breeze of the wind in my face , when running from one area to another , I can still smell the inside of the "lions Inn " the smell of beer , ale , wood , sweat ( aweee bitt stuffy in eree).
The game will be for ever with me in fond times and memories.
Times of trying to over through a castle full of two headed ogres, in red ridge mountain for a quest , you team up with random people just out side who also doing similar things , it was an adventure .
Anyways I will spare you details , BUT I HAVE QUIT WOW NOW. I HAVE STOPED PAYING A SUB , MY BIGGEST AND LONGEST COMMIMENT OF MY LIFE A 13 YR LONG SUB. I HAVE QUIT AND THE ONLY WAY I WOLL RETURN IS WHEN CLASSIC IS RELEASED , IT WILL FEEL LIKE THE 10 YR OLD GIRLS, BOY BAND REUNION. I AM NOT GOING TO LIE ABOUT IT, I FEEL SAD ABOUT IT , I MET MY GF ON WOW, (NOW TOGETHER 10 YRS). I MISS MY FRIENDS , I MISS MY DWARF BROTHERS , I ONCE HELPED A PERSON LEARN HOW TO PLAY , BECAUSE HIS SON’S COME OVER AT THE WEEKEND AND THEY PLAY THE GAME AND HE WANTED TO LEARN THE BASICS SO HE COULD SPEND TIME WITH THEM.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME , BUT WTF HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY , SINCE FOOKING WRATH , I HAVE DISAGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND NONE OF IT WAS FOR ME OR MY FRIENDS, YOU LITTERLY FOOKED ME IN THE A$$ AND LEFT ME , YOU WENT AFTER ALL THE YOUNG ONES AND WANTED MORE AND OFFERED NOTHING , TO ME FOR STICKING ARIUND FOR 8 YEARS .
YOU FOOKED IT UP BLIZZARD/ACTIVISION
WOW CLASSIC WOULD BE A NICE SWAN SONG , TO END WHERE WE STARTED.

MY LAST QUESTION , IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER(THANK YOU FOR READING MY RANT). MY QUESTION IS , IN WOW VANNILA , TBC AND WRATH , WHEN I LOGGED IN , I WOULD BE SO UP CLOSE TO THE CHAR I WOUKD FEEL LIKE I WAS IN SIDE THE WORLD, BUT NOW WITH NEW WIDE SCREEN MONITORS , I DON’T GET THIS SAME AFFECT , I FEEL LIKE I CAN SEE THE WHOLE WORLD AND MY CHAR IS TINY AND DON’T NOTICE THE DETAIL ON MY CHARACTER , THE SHOULDERS THE CAPE ECT ECT. I DON’T FEEL LIKE I AM ENETERING A WORLD BUT JUST PLAY I G A GAME.
I AM ASKING IF THERE IS A WAY TO TURN OF THE FULL SCREEN / WIDE SCREEN AFFECT ON THESE MORDEN MONITORS LIKE IT WAS ON MONITORS 10 YR AGO WITH THE BLACK BARS ON SCREEN . I KNOW I CAN SCROLL OUT AND SCROLL IN WITH MY MOUSE BUT IT’S NOT THE SAME , THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERNT .
IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT AM SAYING , LEAVE A COMMENT CHEERS
WOW
LIFE

I think your caps lock is broken <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.