I feel like MC lockout shouldn't be 1 week

It’s way too easy, Pugs are clearing Heat 1 for 30-40 mins.
Guilds are comfortably 40 min clearing Heat 3 nowadays.

With BWL release and ease of access to Heat 3 due to enchants buff I think lowering MC lockout is adequate.

2 Likes

No. /thread

I believe people were complaining for some reason about having access to more loot.

Personally, yeah, why not? More things to do the better.

it was originally meant to be a 3 days lockout but the casuals cried before the start of p4 because it was too much for them so they put it back to 1 week instead

Well if they want they could put MC on 3day lockout a week or two after BWL comes so it will be faster to catch up.
The higher we get in phases the more people will demand you got a seten lvl of gear.

It will be up to the player him/her self how hard you will work to get to the lvl of gear to do latest content. This is a one big beta for how things could work or should work in potential Clasic+

i actually agree with this. a 3 day lockout should have been done from the start. yet to see anything other than 1 binding and 0 eyes in my guild. cleared weekly. dont mind going whatsoever but its going to get really tedious to have to run it each week.

no, no.
you all wanted the 1 week reset.
everyone and their mom was on here crying about it back when patch released so now we’ve got the 1 week reset and thus have to deal with it.

i opposed the notion and argued against it because of course i did.
it was a casual andy take and it still is, and now people are starting to come around - as predicted - realizing that there’s :poop: all to do outside of MC and world bosses since dungeon coin farm is dying down thanks to prices on the moneymaking mats dumping into the lower end of 10g each, making it very unappealing, and now they suddenly feel like a 3 day reset would be nice.

this should serve as a lesson.
be careful what you wish for.

i’m only half serious btw. would love for 3 day reset for mc and even bwl, but i can’t help but feel like we as a playerbase does not deserve it after demanding the devs put it on a 7 day lockout.
so childish to come around and change your mind on this after screaming for them to change it.

1 Like

swear to god, dads are ruining this game

1 Like

There is a difference between having a 3 day lockout from start. But now when we enter next phase it should be no problem to change it to a 3d lockout. just let BWL go on for about 1-2 weeks.
I think what people ment about have a weekly for MC is that not all can sit behind the computer 24/7. You will burn out or your famely life will suffer to mutch.
This change would be great for catching up whit alts or for they who dont got the time to playe that often.

Nope terrible idea.
just reroll if you want more ID :slight_smile:

yeah you hear this guy, devs?

surely you can just take time out of your day to do the whims of every andy who has a hot take on the forum after changing their mind about something they were at first vehemently against!

dance!
dance for us, monkeys!

1 Like

So you are saying the game should be adapted to your needs again? Me and other warned against having a 1 week lockout on MC but you guys wanted the 7 day so now that BWL is here it should continue with the 7 day lockout.

You ruined it for the rest of us. There was no reason to reduce it to 1 lockout per week. We could had continued with 2 lockouts per week and you could had chosen to just play 1 MC a week but you didnt.

MC 1 week lockout stays so you learn your lesson not to be so selfish. Also that you try to think that you and the rest of the people got the 1 week lockout so people dont burn out must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard ;- )

“THEY DID THIS TO SAVE US”

2 Likes

I would sit in MC every single day to practice parsing, even if it ment no loot. Some ppl just like perfectionism, but then, a classic andy appears and is like “me no time, 6 kids, 2 wives, 3 jobs”.

1 Like

First of all i diden’t post my opinion about MC being weekly or not from the start. I just say what i think and wish for.

Once a week is perfectly fine.

No. But they should add The Molten Core boss to every heat mode.

begone andy, if you want lfr difficulty, go retail

Cleared MC Heat 3 for 7 times with two characters, running a guild with 4 active rosters since Phase 4 released. Why the heck do you want to still do Heat 3 to beat the ball when BWL releases? Is not about being a Andy folk, is about to save your time and to make the whole MC alter friendly and do not force to farm 199 FR with every character you create.

Next time think before post and prejudge budy.

then you should have no problem continuing to do so.
no molten core boss on heat 2 and 1.

actually you have a good point here, accept my apologies