I get deleted in a stun

With meta up.
Most decent rogues obliterate me, regardless if I catch them with spectral sight.

Is this a common problem?

It says in meta our self healing is quite viable.

I am yet to see it, even if I survive the stun I’m hanging on low HP and finding it hard to leech my HP back.

Survivability an issue for DH or does it get better with gear?

2 Likes

They burst my fury warriors through 30% DR in a single stun lock as well. PvP design is garbage in WoW.

7 Likes

Def an issue. Our def cds got hit pretty hard during the BfA to SL transition and haven’t got any better.

Rogues super burst comes from his leggo which allows him to 100% crit with all abilities while in stealth and 4 sec after stealth. Add cold blood on top of that which deals 10% of your hp on cheap shot or shadowstrike and shadowblades (vendeta if assa is in play), they can nuke really hard in the opener.

Your best bet is to play big dark, netherwalk and dark leggo. Try to predark a go, blur wont help you without high versa, maybe even then if the healer isn’t spam healing you. Try to save nether for a go with smoke bomb and your healer is having an affair with a pillar 40y away from you, to give him time to react. Dont just try and sit through stuns if your healer is cced, even if you survive cheap you wont survive kidney.

And go check Trens stream from time to time to see how he deals with rogue x teams or rogues in general. For what rogue can do you can check Pikaboo and Pshero, just to get an insight on how rogue will play.

gl :slight_smile:

p.s. dont rely too much on meta, its far from a big cd deserving a 4 min cooldown. You can use it to close the gap, immune a cc, jump on stealthies. Our big burst comes from hunt and ubc now and our survive is mostly “ruuun Foreeeest ruuuuuun” based. :smiley:

1 Like

My experience as well. Havoc is made out of paper. And it does not get the glass canon benefit (super high damage). That why i only play vengance nowadays in random pvp.

1 Like

Imo, we have pretty good burst, at least in the 50-59 bracket, I hit hard.

1 Like

" [I GET DELETED IN A STUN]"

state of pvp

7 Likes

Survivability is an issue for everyone if they are against rogues and don’t have an immunity they can use during stuns. That’s more of an issue about the idea of giving rogues ridiculous burst dmg in pvp and a legendary that gives them 100% crit in top of that when they come out of stealth.

1 Like

Im dieing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sub Rogues can delete anyone in a stun, short of a tank, and even that if they overgear them, the issue is Sub instead of this class.

Rogues who want to do well in PvP are always Sub as the burst one those is nothing short of ludicrous.

sitting at 25% vers and ya they still deleted my dh in 1 stun. 36k hp.

1 Like

Rogue are impossible, if you survive their opening they just chain evasion and cloak, usually after stuns end they either blind or cloak, if blind you are screwed, if cloak same cause you will 100% try and stun them. You can try to run away but shadowstep says hi. You literally get chain controlled by stuns, incapacited by sap and blind for as long as you die, no counter 1vs1. You have a minimal chance with 2 big darkness,in the first 1 they blind and surely you don’t have trinket :rofl: if you have they just run away and you are slowed. If you are lucky they didn’t cloak and you stunned him, but it happens once in a blu moon. Even in the case you are free to attack you still have to bring him low before he crit you for another 2/3 5k crit and you die

1 Like

I often get killed through big darkness or alternatively I big darkness high hp and they still proc my second darkness at 35%… we have no defensives really.

we have “leech”…oh wait we had :rofl:

The only leech now, is the active subscription I have paying for this crap.

5 Likes

Yes it is what it is, in Hoj i can oneshot dh, It is not fun as im an DH enthusiast.

Good one :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.